General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Ugh...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road
Default Ugh...

I dont know what to do. My ignorant retarded a$$ brother(I know its mean to say but youve got to know him so you can see why I call him that) rolled my parents ONLY car today. And Im feeling guilty cause my mom asked me if she can borrow my Blazer to drive him back and forth to work and I said no that I didnt want him anywhere near my vehicles. Hes 22, only had his license for a year and has went thro 2 vehicles. He hotrodded the crap out of his car and then was hotrodding my parents car and finally today it caught up to him. Ok, so now to explain why I call him that. Hes 22, NEVER moved out my parents house, hes lazy, he steals, he lies. Hes a pedofile(hes never been caught by the police but hes been seen chatting to middle school ages girls and buying alcohol and smokes for 11, 12, and 13 year olds). He showers maybe twice a month, if that (not joking either). But back to the Blazer ordeal. I dont mind loaning it out to my parents but I dont want it being used for him. Ugh, why do I have feelings?

*Im sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I didnt know if I should post it in the Lounge or this section*

Old 02-04-2012, 01:09 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Well bro, I wouldnt be lending my mom my car to drive my loser brother around, but I would let my mom use it occasionaly. If your bro is gonna choose to be a loser, then he should find his own way around. If he doesnt care for his own things, and if he obvioulsly doesnt care about his parents things, then hes probably not going to care about yours. I really dont know, as neither my brother nor I turned out to be losers, but I know friends that have loser family. It sucks when its your family, cause its family yknow... But you just gotta not enable the person to be a loser... You mom driving him around is enabling him.

You can also not really worry about him, cause if hes prowling chicks where you say he is, some father, or some judge will show him whats what in no time.

Old 02-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ohsofly
Well bro, I wouldnt be lending my mom my car to drive my loser brother around, but I would let my mom use it occasionaly. If your bro is gonna choose to be a loser, then he should find his own way around. If he doesnt care for his own things, and if he obvioulsly doesnt care about his parents things, then hes probably not going to care about yours. I really dont know, as neither my brother nor I turned out to be losers, but I know friends that have loser family. It sucks when its your family, cause its family yknow... But you just gotta not enable the person to be a loser... You mom driving him around is enabling him.

You can also not really worry about him, cause if hes prowling chicks where you say he is, some father, or some judge will show him whats what in no time.
Yea I hear you on that. People has vandalized his car in the past by spray painting pedofile on the side and busting windows out and slashing his tires but he kept right at it. It really does suck when family is involved. I dont look at him as my brother cause of the way he is. What really pissed me off about him was that while I was in Iraq, I reenlisted and got a good amount of money. I used part of that money to buy my dream car at the time which was a 3rd gen Mitsubishi Eclipse. Well, I bought off of ebay from a town that was like 4 hours away from my parents so I worked out a deal with the guy and my parents to have them meet halfway and my parents store it for me while I was still over-seas. Well, he stole the keys from my parents and had a copy made and whenever they would leave for the store or something, he would go outside and start it up and claimed that it was his and even tried to sell it at one time. I found out and told my parents that if he didnt turn the key over and stay away from my car, I would turn him in for grand theft auto. He doesnt care about anything, especially things that arent his. His only chore at the house is taking the trash out and he doesnt do that!! Its pretty sad that my dad (who is 57 years old) has to put in on average 10 hours a day at work and come home and do his chores. Well today after he rolled the car, I took my mom to the hospital so she could be up there with him and I went back outside and sat in my Blazer. I even refused to allow him inside my Blazer after they released him. The only reason I did that was cause he was playing being hurt. I mean, I can understand being sore from a roll over, but he kept crying that his back and neck hurt and that he couldnt move them. CAT scans and X-Rays came back 100% clean and the doctor even caught him turning his head to cough as he was walking back into the room but as soon as he saw the doctor, it was back to "Oh I cant turn my head. I cant feel my lower body". Ugh, I just hate it when people play stupid like this. Especially people that should be out on their own as adults!