General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

well

Old 05-05-2009, 07:12 PM
Starting Member
fla_blazer4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default well

today is d-day losein the blazer but not really. i cant aford the insurance for it anymore becouse the lender wants full coverage and i cant be covered. so intill the truck gets paid off in 2012 it has to sit and im going to have to buy a pos to use intill then, then ether sell the pos and keep the blazer or sell the blazer in 2012 and keep the moded pos. or sell both and buy something half decent.

Old 05-05-2009, 07:42 PM
Beginning Member
Flying3 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by fla_blazer4x4
today is d-day losein the blazer but not really. i cant aford the insurance for it anymore becouse the lender wants full coverage and i cant be covered. so intill the truck gets paid off in 2012 it has to sit and im going to have to buy a pos to use intill then, then ether sell the pos and keep the blazer or sell the blazer in 2012 and keep the moded pos. or sell both and buy something half decent.
Ouch. You have to make payments while it sits and depreciates until 2012?

Why wouldn't you sell it if you can't keep it on the road?

Old 05-05-2009, 07:47 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I wouldn't park it and wait 3 years to pay it off...

Old 05-05-2009, 10:07 PM
Starting Member
fla_blazer4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

we own more then what its worth of the 2 wrecks its been in in the last year. and i cant get state required for it since it has to have full coverege i dont thing it just sit i thing il still move and be insured but its my moms truck and i dont live with her and i cant drive it since im not coverd so today i took out my seat covers, tinted lisence plate cover, cyper white headlights and someother stuff and put them on my little brothers s10 pickup. why let that stuff that i paid for sit on a truck i cant drive i would rather let my brother put it to good use so i gave it all to him for free kinda like a gift for me messing up.

so i have to wait till the 28 to start looking for a new truck, for the time being i have to walk to school{not far} walk home from work,luckly a friend just got his lisence so hes givein my a ride to work in his heep i mean*cough* jeep

Old 05-05-2009, 10:17 PM
mikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud ofmikeinwi has much to be proud of

that sucks man...i hope it all works out for ya