General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what blazer owners do when they are bored

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 03:57 PM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default what blazer owners do when they are bored

As the title suggests i got really bored last night at my buddy's house and thought to myself, hmmm there's a big rock in the front yard, im gonna go climb it. Long story short my truck is perched on a rock and i got pictures. Unfortunatly i only have a few of them uploaded, i took them at night, and my camera sux so for now i have 4 pictures uploaded to my gallery. Tonight ill put some more up.

As for the rock it wasnt that huge, may only 1 1/2- 2 foot tall but i climbed up with with the sway bars still connected and really didnt have any trouble so im almost proud of Dale. It did really point out the fact that i need to get some shackles for the rear(Dale's tire was completly burried in the rear fender).

At any rate enjoy

https://blazerforum.com/albumphoto.a...amp;sortType=6

Old 05-10-2007, 08:02 PM
BF Veteran
user 1016 has a spectacular aura aboutuser 1016 has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: what blazer owners do when they are bored

cool!!!

Old 05-11-2007, 02:49 AM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough

When I get bored... I go get dirty!

Or do maintenance to my Blazer... Oilchange tonight... The Bolt Mobile is getting Amsoil this time around...

Gonna see if I can snag some Royal Purple for the tranny/diffs... if not, then Imma see if I can find Mobil 1 gear oil...

Also gonna be straightening out my brushguard...

Old 05-11-2007, 01:29 PM

Yeah, i would have taken Dale to the mudd hole but it hasnt rained enough to make it anything more than dust and sand. I hate arizona. As for maintenance, did the oil the other day,need to grease everything one of these days, definatelygotta changehis diff fluid, its way overdue and i thinkhis rear pan has atiny leak (leaves a drip ortwoonce in a while)so i need to pull it off and see if i gotta weld it, replace it, or if its just not on that good and its just leaking on the edges. Man i gotta flush the radiatior and trans too......suddenly i feel poor, lol. Ah well, today is payday so that helps.

Old 05-13-2007, 09:18 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

When I get free time, which is hard to come by now with the new job, I play lots of video games or clean and detail my blaze. I just put in 66 hours last week and I am tired. I'm going to buy a bug guard and a tailgate led strip this week on my day off and install them.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:29 PM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

Rock? What Rock? All I saw was a pebble!

You can do better then that. lol

When i get bored Iegg people on.
[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 05-25-2007, 04:28 PM

Heh, tis true, that wasnt really all that much of a rock or anything, but i was bored and i had a wild notion to park my truck on it, so what, lol. When/if i go out on some real wheeling in the near future ill post some real pics, just right now i dont have much spare time (i work far too much). That and if it would rain already i might get some mudd pics (wishful thinking in arizona).

Speaking of egging people on, put that 5.7 in your 00 already (points to sig). You know you want to [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 05-26-2007, 12:00 AM
BF Veteran
Hanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond reputeHanr3 has a reputation beyond repute

you know it.

Old 05-27-2007, 02:42 PM
BF Veteran
EuroGoldLS is on a distinguished road

You must live in desert Arizona. My great aunt and uncle live in Flagstaff and it rains fairly regularly there. It also snows very regularly too. We visited in June 1998 and it snowed an inch the first day we were there...

Old 05-27-2007, 03:32 PM

Yeah, where im at in phoenix is really dry and hot (its 1:22pm right now and its already 103 outside). Main reason why is phoenix is surrounded by mountains that hold back nearly any kind of storm. Flagstaff is MUCH greener and nicer and it does rain there alot, i just dont wanna drive that far. Payson is closer and is much of the same but its still over an hour drive. Now granted it does rain in phoenix but it only does it briefly in the fall and in the spring and when it does it pours like no other. Those are the days ya hope for because there is mudd for weeks in many places.

I guess the good side about phoenix thoughis i dont have to worry about things rusting.