General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2010, 09:13 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Had a Flowmaster Super 44 installed and had the front (useless) cat. removed. Will have to do an A/C bypass before the weekend is over; A/C compressor is starting to make awful noises and afraid it is going to lock up or fall apart.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:41 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jdespain
Had a Flowmaster Super 44 installed and had the front (useless) cat. removed. Will have to do an A/C bypass before the weekend is over; A/C compressor is starting to make awful noises and afraid it is going to lock up or fall apart.
How do you like it so far? Single in/single out? Video?!!

Old 04-02-2010, 09:59 PM
jdespain is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by RangerG
How do you like it so far? Single in/single out? Video?!!
Just a single in/single out w/3" tailpipe dumped in front of rearend. I love it. I think it has a great sound. I wish I could video; our video camera crapped out and I can't import videos from my phone.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:55 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

put on fresh rotors, replaced the front pads, lubed all the sliders this morning.

found out tonight when i got home that my drivers signal bulb (in the grill) has some how fallen out. don't know how, but i'll need to put that back tomorrow.

Old 04-03-2010, 08:31 AM
Beginning Member
bumpinBEATS95 is on a distinguished road

hit a taurus, that was going way faster than it should of been
http://i44.tinypic.com/5yc3kk.jpg

Last edited by bumpinBEATS95; 04-03-2010 at 08:36 AM.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:55 AM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

BumpinBEATS, haven't seen the pic yet but hate to hear that.

Getting window tint done now. Thought I'd be getting 35% on all windows per state law. But just found out that SUVs are excempt from that law. So I'm gettin 40% on the front two windows, with 15% on the rear sides and back. Also doing the windshield strip. Will have pics up tonite. can't wait!

Old 04-03-2010, 04:58 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Swapped out my wheels today. Painted the rear calipers and did some touch up paint on the frame. I also got a wheel alignment so now the wheels are perfectly straight.

Old 04-04-2010, 04:39 PM
Beginning Member
Hezzu is on a distinguished road

Drivers side bumper extension on the LS was busted all to hell when I bought it. The truck has been sitting for some time now while I wait for my finances to catch up. So I pulled it off and puzzled it back together with good ol JB weld. Also had to take the bend out of the metal bracket that was underneath. had my doubts of how good it will look after but once its primed and painted you will never know it was broken.

Old 04-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Beginning Member
Imperator is on a distinguished road

I vacuumed the entire car, cockpit sprayed the entire interior. Used it on the leather to. I'll find out if it worked properly tomorrow.
I dried the "swimming pool" in the back (weatherstrip is shot) then i took it for a ride.
After that i tried to clean the rims but their not so nice anymore.

Old 04-04-2010, 05:46 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

finally got around to changing my rear window. found that 3 of the lines have 1 small break in each of them-but that's better than the busted terminal that was on my driver side connection before.

oh, yeah, i'm also flying my colours now!

this window is all scratched to hell on the outside-badly! how the hell do people do so much damage to glass? guess i'm gonna be doing a 3M polish job soon.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?