General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 03:43 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Did a whole lot of nothing today (besides drove to work). I did put my new tires on on the weekend though (a bit late reporting lol). Still have to get my shackles on...and fix my rot.

Old 07-06-2010, 03:51 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ImScrewed92
ChevyBlazerChick, that engines lookin' purty. Maybe some thin black lines on the pink parts would be cool I think. Almost look like pinstripes on a suit. Looks great! And too big a cam?... never heard that one before
Well the engine won't idle below 3500... so ya know what a dragster sounds like at the start line... that'll be my truck. I'd have to throttle her just to keep her running. Which is BA, but like I said... a bit overkill for street use. And its cheaper just to get a slightly above stock cam and then not have to get the valve job and new springs.

Old 07-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Installed a Tekonsha P3 electronic brake controller today!

Old 07-06-2010, 06:14 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

I cut 2 new jack boards for both trucks, other than that nothing to hot today.

Old 07-06-2010, 06:59 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

^ WHATS THIS TOO HOT THING??? it was 97 Fahrenheit here today and i installed my component speakers along with running new wires. Thank god our trucks don't put the molex in the door like most newer vehicles do

Old 07-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Starting Member
serrasalmus is on a distinguished road

2 weeks ago did a COMPLETE fuel injection system replace and front shocks, this weekend did a new lower intake gasket cleaned the blocked egr path on the pass side head and the same matching clogged port on the manifold and blew it out, then retro-ed the ac to 134a and charged it and got it blowing cold air, still got a ruff idle and i think i got a vacum leak have to check the tubing running around

Old 07-07-2010, 04:48 PM
Beginning Member
CTYankee is on a distinguished road

Painted the bright yellow plastic covers for my new KC lights flat black, not sure if I am going to put anything on them or leave them black. Hopefully the roof light-bar that I am having welded will be finished Friday so I can mount everything up!

Old 07-07-2010, 09:46 PM
97chevyblaze is on a distinguished road

i took out my brake booster hopefully picking up my new one tomorrow

Old 07-09-2010, 12:38 AM
JeremyG is on a distinguished road

Removed more interior trim, got the seatbelts out and got the roll cage out. Required some angle grinding but got'er done!

Old 07-09-2010, 09:03 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

some thing i've been putting off for about..6 months lol

just the grille...maybe next weekend do the bumper n take off the valance..n do tow hooks n hitch some bright and annoying color to give'er some accents lol

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 07-09-2010 at 09:09 AM.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?