General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 03:09 PM
Beginning Member
wildchild is on a distinguished road

just installed new gauge cluster, dash speaker grills, dash bezel, a factory radio, new head light switch, fuse box door and drivers door panel all damaged by previous owner who did a car audio install and was either to lazy or stupid to remove mounting screws and pried said parts off dont get me wrong im an car audio nut but when its done right im going stock till my blazer fund comes back from $0 lol

Old 02-15-2011, 07:37 PM
Starting Member
98HeavyChevy is on a distinguished road

Sounds like it'd be easier to just unscrew things then pry them off. I'd chalk that to stupidity. My wad is blown for awhile myself. Got lots of nice accessories though. Have tail lights coming and that's it for awhile. Bills.

Did my best to align my lights tonight. I live on the side of a big hill and just kinda winged it on the barn doors. If I get high beamed tomorrow I'll know they're too high.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:57 PM
stlunatics2oo3 is on a distinguished road

got new tires 235/75/15 intimidators. got gas and tomorrow going to wash it and sometime this weekend get the tune up done. the previous owner was sort of a slob.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:18 PM
Beginning Member
wildchild is on a distinguished road

i feel ya heavy chevy i got champaign taste and a beer budget with my blazer but at least i got time she not my daily driver jus a project toy for now

Old 02-15-2011, 09:53 PM
s14sh3r is on a distinguished road

Installed a new pair of mirrors.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:17 PM
Starting Member
InsanePyro is on a distinguished road

Got myself a new steering wheel...gonna put it on tomorrow hopefully

Old 02-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

Last weekend I changed the ball joints, tie rod ends, idler arm, cv shafts, stabilizer bar end links, shocks, and contro arm bushings. Y esterday I got it back from an alignment and had the codes checked, P0147 and P0300. Looks like I've got some more work to do.

Old 02-17-2011, 02:56 PM
Starting Member
InsanePyro is on a distinguished road

Got my new steering wheel on and painted some misc parts

Old 02-17-2011, 03:58 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

i put some more miles on mine today. another rescue job. this time one of my brothers. his Cavalier decided to shread the idler pulley bearing, and wrap the belt around everything.

funny, he had the same thing happen to his Malibu last Summer too.

he threw some fuel in my truck for doing it, so that's something else done today.

went to wash it after all was fixed & done ('cause it's +8*C here today!) and the damn carwash had removed all of the wash brush attachments from the bays.

'course i realized that after i had tossed in $10 in toonies!

Old 02-17-2011, 09:46 PM
Beginning Member
mpena85 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Installed a custom 3in body lift and a custom 3 in suspension lift on the zr2 today am done, pictures soon to come.

Last edited by swartlkk; 02-18-2011 at 07:11 AM. Reason: *Combining Consecutive Posts* - Please use the EDIT feature to add additional information to your post if another member yet to respond.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?