General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 03:46 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

was wondering where you have been, I'll have to keep a look out for baddass zr2's when I'm up in Lycoming County again

Old 03-23-2011, 07:19 PM
Beginning Member
toohai2 is on a distinguished road

I just got finished with the rear brakes. New hoses, calipers rebuilt and bled.

what should have took 2 or so hours turned into an all day affair. Oreilly shorted me a caliper rebuild kit, and told me there was no more company wide. I did find one at one of their Arkansas stores, and it was was their last one!!!... and a 1 hour round trip.
Even my local Autozones does not even carry nor offer on the web. Plus, Advance and Napa nearly don't exist in my neck of the woods.

Last edited by toohai2; 03-23-2011 at 07:21 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 03-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Starting Member
BlazinClinton is on a distinguished road

i got to and from work, with a stop on the way home to drop off a friend and co worker. lol ummm... installed an LED cigarette lighter flashlight? if you call that something.

Old 03-23-2011, 08:40 PM
Starting Member
blazinlow1989 is on a distinguished road
Default my 89 blazer

I have a 89 blazer that I am lowering and doing that whole thing and want to know if anyone has done a coil over front suspension and if there is a kit or if I have to go total custom.

Old 03-23-2011, 11:32 PM
Starting Member
HcHawks09 is on a distinguished road

WOW I'm way behind on posting...
BUT a month ago I changed my own oil for the first time. It was very gratifying finally doing it myself.
And I also installed and wired up Blacked out Clearance Lights that I bought from BlazerGuy.
A couple weekends ago I Replaced my Door and Rear speakers on my Spring Break and today I received my Glow Gauges and Installed them! I LOVE THEM!!!

Clearance Lights

Daytime

Daytime With Glow

Nighttime With Glow

Old 03-24-2011, 12:55 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr

what.......not news worthy enough for a text update?

guess i'll get the 411 tomorrow, eh?
Sorry buddy. Between calling the bank and the dealer my phone is dead by noon. Plus britt is home now with me so I actually have to be up and doing stuff by 9. Getting things worked out for summer work too. But yes I am a NEW owner (9 hours) of a 2005 Sierra crew cab z71. Got pics for tomorrow!

Old 03-24-2011, 09:56 AM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
was wondering where you have been, I'll have to keep a look out for baddass zr2's when I'm up in Lycoming County again
you can do that...but...i still have my 2dr LS lol...no zr2...i wish...dude has'em stock piled....but i'm pretty much living in columbia and lackawanna counties now lol....haven't lived in lycoming in a little over a year ....i miss that 3 car garage lol.....hell...even sold my roof rack n DLLA's for some gas$ for a trip to Fla back in Dec....how i miss my roof rack n lights...but they weren't being utilized....so a quick 150$s funny enough....dude was like...."this isn't gonna fit on my explorer" lmao..had to shove it in the back n leave the hatch window open and bunji it in....pretty bad....if u ask me..

Old 03-24-2011, 05:24 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

oh...and got the truck back ....bout 30 mins ago....and Dee's is what her "face" looks like now lol...

kinda bummed the old bow-tie is to big to fit....and i'm gonna have to re-do the grill..but hey....this time i'll do it right...with bed liner...not spray paint that chips easily lol...which brings me to a question....WTH do i do with the old turn signals now?!....they're useless...

Last edited by MuddBunny84; 03-24-2011 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:56 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Wire them up to the new ones? Or are you talking about the side marker/signals - ebay, craigslist etc

Old 03-24-2011, 08:15 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Find some fog that will fit there. Or just tint them and they would be barely noticeable.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?