General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 09:54 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Got my truck home!!!! Trans feels strong, and somehow my misfire doesn't seem to be nearly as apparent now. I stopped at the car wash on the way home and hit the gas a little too hard on the way out of the parking lot and actually kicked the truck a little sideways!

Normally if I go more than 1/2 throttle the motor bogs, but this time it just revved right up like it's supposed to. Very odd. Needless to say, I'm going to pay very close attention to my throttle now so I know I don't do that again.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:10 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
Got my truck home!!!! Trans feels strong, and somehow my misfire doesn't seem to be nearly as apparent now. I stopped at the car wash on the way home and hit the gas a little too hard on the way out of the parking lot and actually kicked the truck a little sideways!

Normally if I go more than 1/2 throttle the motor bogs, but this time it just revved right up like it's supposed to. Very odd. Needless to say, I'm going to pay very close attention to my throttle now so I know I don't do that again.

you should fix that misfire

Old 07-13-2011, 06:33 AM

It's on the list of things I want/need to get done, but I need to repay my two loans for the transmissions before I can do anything.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:09 PM
Starting Member
red06sc is on a distinguished road

i cleaned the maf today (thanks to this site), and i put a can of seafoam in her, hopefully it helps with the tapping noise at start up.

Old 07-13-2011, 10:36 PM
98BlazerT4X4 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Got my 2wd rims and installed 2 of them. There off a 2002 S10.
Cant go wrong with 50 bucks a piece for the rims and tires. And next thursday im going back to pick up my 2 leaf springs and maybe shocks. Hoping she sits a little higher. Any ways some pics

I really love this look
Also got my mirror(pain in the ***) in and my intake top. Fender, grill, bumper, and hopefully undercoating the frame coming this sunday.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:54 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

didnt do much to the blazer today. this morning i drove my cousin to his road test since his moms car broke down.
he sorta failed it for the 1st time and blamed it on my blazer aw well i brought him home and i just left .

i ended up helping that friend of mine change the waterpump in that dodge stratus
i drove home for him

any ways good day so far

Old 07-14-2011, 08:20 PM
Starting Member
NT_Hardcore is on a distinguished road

good ole wash and wax today

Old 07-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Starting Member
wheelhead4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by NT_Hardcore
good ole wash and wax today
x2 for me.

Old 07-16-2011, 07:49 PM
chevytruckdood is on a distinguished road

tightend fron uppe rshock mount s because that where the loud rattle was coming from....... my buddy gave me a bazooka tube so i threw it in the back and hooked it up jsut straight to my pos deck i dont have any amps (other then for my s10)and i dont know if ill ever put on in my daily.....

also i already have replacement hinges for my driverside door... but i didnt put them in.... i did work on existing hinge and layed a bead on it so it wont flex as much.

and around the door catch on the body itsellf it was cracked almost all the way around it so put some tacks in there and all the way around..

Old 07-16-2011, 07:53 PM

I thought those Bazooka tubes had an amp built in?

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?