General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2011, 01:03 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

you always gotta win eh ? hehe

Old 10-14-2011, 01:06 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Sure, why not. I just like bossing people around.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:00 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

The other day I installed a tire carrier on my 4-door

Old 10-14-2011, 04:07 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

^ Not feeling that antenna. I hate big antennas lol, and not to mention its drilled into your rear quarter panel. That is why I am shopping for a low pro high power antenna before I buy my CB. May be more $$$, but pays off as far as looks IMO.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:11 PM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road

I like the look personally, I do think I'm going to paint it black soon however.

Old 10-14-2011, 04:21 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

the carrier looks good!!! and im looking for a new cb antenna too. i dug up an old cb radio that i have sitting in my truck. i have 2 smaller power and size antennas but im waiting till christmas then i can ask for a 8 foot whip i can mount on the spare tire carrier.

oh and i got my oil pressure gauge working in the k5!!! woot woot!!! next is the brake lines then some add a leafs for the front for only like 87!!!! then ill be riding in style!!! lol.

Old 10-14-2011, 06:00 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Well i fixed my 4wd It feels good to have working 4x4 BUT i can only engage 4lo

4hi engages halfway and stops like the encoder motors weak .. We will see what happens ... but yay for 4wd

Old 10-14-2011, 06:30 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I have gotten NOTHING done on the blazer because I just picked up a droid bionic from verizon. And I must say, it's awesome. It was hard to shell out the $300 AFTER the 2 year contract, but I'm up to date now.

Old 10-14-2011, 08:03 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

with the rest of the day i ended up finding bolts to hold the top down so i can put my wooden sides in. so i have one cut up so the speaker fits in it but i still need to mount it to the side of the truck and to make the speaker hole bigger in the other one and mount that to the truck. overall im happy with the way the sides fit in nice and snug around the wheel well. should give it a nice nostalgic look lol .

Old 10-14-2011, 08:08 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Replaced the door pins/bushings on the driver side door of the Tahoe this afternoon. 30 minutes in & out. Man it's easy on the fullsize trucks! And having a door dolly with it's own built in bottle jack makes it cake!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?