General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 07:34 PM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Oh good. Great time of year to have no power, too.

Old 10-31-2011, 07:35 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Wow dude that blows. power was out for 4 days at my place once.......I thought it sucked! i couldnt see how you can go a month. I guess its time to go fishing,and work on things to keep you busy when your home.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:57 PM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mike98Blazer
Unfortunately they covered their ***....by putting a disclaimer that orders made before 3:00PM (their time) will usually ship same day. The key word usually absconds them from HAVING to ship it the same day without reprocussion (sp?). I placed the order at 11am their time so they SHOULD have shipped it today....but alas should and did are two different things sometimes.

Edit: also i'm one of the 260,000 homes without power in the county right now. But because of the extreme nature of MY outage (3 poles down on the property) they're saying it could be a month before i get power restored. Since i have a well i also have no water. My generator will run most of the house but the well pump isn't included in that.... so now i get to drive 20 miles each way to my mom's to do laundry and shower.
I boycott next day shipping costs unless its legal importance. Like paying state stuff since they get away with not date stamping their envelopes. Covers their butt and ALSO back fires because I can say well I just received it. They can't fight it because there is no state stamp from the sorting facility. Double checked with a lawyer...they have no way to prove they sent it. But we ALL know how state vs an individual normally goes....corruption at its finest.

Last edited by Silver00LT; 10-31-2011 at 09:00 PM.
Old 11-01-2011, 03:23 AM
Silver00LT is on a distinguished road

LOL @ whoever gave me reputation. Really?

Old 11-01-2011, 06:19 AM
Mike98Blazer will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Silver00LT
I boycott next day shipping costs unless its legal importance. Like paying state stuff since they get away with not date stamping their envelopes. Covers their butt and ALSO back fires because I can say well I just received it. They can't fight it because there is no state stamp from the sorting facility. Double checked with a lawyer...they have no way to prove they sent it. But we ALL know how state vs an individual normally goes....corruption at its finest.
Yeah, this is the first time i've EVER paid for overnight shipping. The only reason i did was because i'm borrowing vehicles to get around untill my blazer is fixed. And my employer is helping me out by having one of our mechanics do the work for me, but he won't drop the tank untill the new part is in his hand so i figured save some time and get the part faster.

Old 11-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Beginning Member
alloy is on a distinguished road
Talking

Originally Posted by chris015
Free stuff is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Might have a date tonight....this might be good. *REDHEAD*
I'm talking to a nice slender blond...............she's hot. Not sure what she sees on me...........but not going to complain

Anyway....................got my hatch window release button replaced and my parking brake shoes adjusted this last weekend. Nice to have an E brake now. Was going te replace my spark plugs but I pulled one and it looks pretty good. Was hoping they would need replacing and possibly get better fuel mileage, but no such luck.

After I get paid I'm going to send my ABS module out for repair. Tired of those lights being on in the dash all the time.

Anyone know of a fix for broken plastic hinges on the lighted sun visor doors? Both mine are broken.

Old 11-01-2011, 11:40 AM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by alloy
I'm talking to a nice slender blond...............she's hot. Not sure what she sees on me...........but not going to complain

Anyway....................got my hatch window release button replaced and my parking brake shoes adjusted this last weekend. Nice to have an E brake now. Was going te replace my spark plugs but I pulled one and it looks pretty good. Was hoping they would need replacing and possibly get better fuel mileage, but no such luck.

After I get paid I'm going to send my ABS module out for repair. Tired of those lights being on in the dash all the time.

Anyone know of a fix for broken plastic hinges on the lighted sun visor doors? Both mine are broken.
she likes your for your blazer. FACT: chicks dig blazers.

Old 11-01-2011, 11:41 AM
TheRandom1 has a spectacular aura aboutTheRandom1 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by litterbug
she likes your for your blazer. FACT: chicks dig blazers.
Not gonna lie,totally read that as FAT chicks dig Blazers.

Old 11-01-2011, 12:59 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by TheRandom1
Not gonna lie,totally read that as FAT chicks dig Blazers.
I guess its good i have heavy duty suspension?

Old 11-01-2011, 03:25 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by chris015
I guess its good i have heavy duty suspension?

HAH LOL your leaf springs are gonna tear or your tbars

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?