General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 03:49 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Drove her to Niagara Falls! There till the 2nd!

Old 12-30-2009, 10:38 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

I put a new idler arm in and my new huskyliner floor mats. They look so purdy!!!

Old 01-02-2010, 10:48 AM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Took off the 4 new drilled, chamfered disk brakes & applied the anti-squeek paste to the backs of the pads. Damn things were sofaking annoying with the metallic pads. But they sure stop great! Now I have to find why my gas mileage went down the crapper inside of 2 months.

Old 01-02-2010, 04:46 PM
NewFirstGen is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Ga_Mar
I mounted my gas can on the back a few days ago. I think it looks nice. It'll look better when I get the rest of my blazer set up.
Any pics of it mounted, I am thinking of doing that on mine if I can find something I like.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Banned
MuddBunny84 is on a distinguished road

nothing on the truck done..BUT did e-mail and call the dillhole who was supposed to ship me my cd unit..it'd be nice to know when tis getting here..but he hasn't e-mailed mea single thing except the shipping label# which usps doesn't even recognize...*sigh*

Old 01-02-2010, 10:12 PM
Beginning Member
Leearchibald is on a distinguished road

i finished changing my intake gaskets today and put it all back together,man what a mess under the hood!!

Old 01-03-2010, 12:20 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Unlimitedsp
......sold my JL 500/1 and replaced it with a JL 1000/1 to run my subs. Alarms still go off even with the windows up. lol

Originally Posted by Ga_Mar
I mounted my gas can on the back a few days ago. I think it looks nice. It'll look better when I get the rest of my blazer set up.

Originally Posted by NewFirstGen
Any pics of it mounted
X2 on that, post some pic's up.

well...........Thursday, i replaced 2 of my cooked Blizzak's (tire shop set 2 wrong ones! ), and replaced my after cat O2. Friday brushed a s**t load of snow of it after spending New Years Eve & Day @ my best friend's place. spent 10 mins today, just picking out the garbage from the back of my truck (how the hell kids can leave so much behind, i'll never know). too cold out (-28* with a 53 KPH wind) to vacuum it out, or clean the inside of the windows (muchly needed).

other 2 new tires are supposed to be in on Tuesday.

Old 01-03-2010, 12:32 AM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Nothing today..

Hopefully will paint my grill tomorrow if i can get my *** out side..

Old 01-03-2010, 07:54 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Well, on Thursday (12/30/09), I had to get the K5 into the garage where it could warm up. Water leaked down inside the door and froze up the door latch so I could not open the driver door. 30 minute in my garage with the heat turned up to 60*F and it was all melted off and the door worked again. I removed the door panel, shot the latch with some WD40 to get rid of the water, blew it out again and then shot it with some spray lithium grease so things should stay protected from now until I can get the new doors cut down and put on.

Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 PM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
Looked at some BA bumpers for my truck... won't be buying any anytime soon tho... but it was nice to imagine how mean my truck would look with a big peice of solid metal attached to the front. Also thought about putting some extra headlights behind my grille... I've got 4 extras Wouldn't run them unless someone decided they don't wanna turn off their brights... or I needed some extra light, if I do that I'd probably move my Fog Lamps... don't know where I'd put them.
haven't seen u in a while any updates?

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?