General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Old 01-15-2012, 10:24 AM
Starting Member
Franco is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Drejal
Anyone have a good idea for a permanent fix? In a pinch all I could find was some silicone tub sealant (hey...it was either that or bubblegum!) I'm thinking a bit of JB weld on each tab will do the trick.
Of the two, I think the silicone is better. JB Weld is kinda brittle and would probably crack in a fairly short time. If it's not structural, I'd clean the surfaces, lay in a nice bead of silicone all around and be done with it. Just my 2¢...

peace

Old 01-15-2012, 10:50 AM
Starting Member
wheelhead4x4 is on a distinguished road

Not much were wife had it for work this moring. Not sure much will get done its cold has well you know.

Old 01-15-2012, 11:27 AM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

I replaced the front door hinge pins and put in new speakers in the front doors this weekend.

Old 01-15-2012, 01:04 PM
Beginning Member
metroid_killer@hotmail.com is on a distinguished road

new radiator today. In the last two weeks ive done wheel bearings rotors and ball joints. New water pump, fan clutch and a thermostat. New tensioner and belt. Time for a trailer hitch and a new a/c compressor and I'm off to Florida. F the check engine light Im sick of hunting down the cause of the p0440 and p0452 code Ive replace the fuel pump and the evap control sensor before and had the wiring done. oh well truck runs great SES light can suck it

Old 01-15-2012, 05:03 PM
Beginning Member
Mark95603 is on a distinguished road

Replaced radiator hoses and seems hopefully put an end to the leak it had. Now I got to replace the flasher. Hopefully I'll have enough time during halftime

Old 01-15-2012, 06:01 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

MY fuel LINE FROZE ...... Dam gas station gave me bad gas yesterday
Ill be replacing the filter tomorrow hoping for it to start =/

dam -14 degree weather =/

Old 01-15-2012, 06:36 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

holy crap!!!! that is cold. i think its supposed to rain here tomorrow. making all the snow go bye bye.... waaaaaaa!!!!!!!! i love the snow. i have been playing in it for the past few days. ill upload some videos ive taken in the next few days if i have time. lots of helmet cam 3 wheeler drifting.

Old 01-15-2012, 06:59 PM
racsan is on a distinguished road

gave it a good wash to get the salt off. boy do i hate the anti-lock brakes!, went to stop quickly and went right through a red light, barely slowing down, pedal pulsating and the weird growling noise you get when the antilock kicks in. wasnt even on snowy pavement, might have been a little slick but it shouldnt have done that. glad there wasnt any cross traffic, id have hit something for sure. took the truck out a bit later with no issues. sprayed wd-40 on the rims after they dried off, cant polish them right now, 22 degrees out.

Old 01-15-2012, 08:28 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

What is this snow you speak of? lol, jk. We haven't even had a chance of snow the end of last year or this year. But it also doesn't get that cold here. I think today it was in the 40's maybe?

Old 01-15-2012, 09:46 PM
litterbug will become famous soon enough

wd-40 on the wheels??? what for?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?