General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2012, 11:18 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Gio: Oh, whoops. No, those aren't the ones that were real dirty. These were the other ones I showed you lol. Have fun giving head Gio! That pillow sounds like it will get abused tonight!

Gio those look great! Those are also some MASSIVE tires on there!

Last edited by tibby; 01-22-2012 at 11:21 PM.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:21 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

nope not heading to bed yet and ohh i was saying cause these were real clean

Old 01-22-2012, 11:25 PM
Default .

Originally Posted by xgiovannix12
nope not heading to bed yet and ohh i was saying cause these were real clean
Yeah, the guy I got them from was the original owner of the camaro. His camaro tires on there now looked like they have been used for some peeling action. But the wheels were in great shape! I'm gonna go ahead and get them put on new tires tomorrow and get them powdercoated black in a few weeks.

Which section should I get powdercoated gio and rotti? I thought wart had some like these?

Black edges with silver valley or silver edges with black valley? And I don't care too much for a silver lip. I'll paint the lip black.

Old 01-22-2012, 11:26 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tibby
Yeah, the guy I got them from was the original owner of the camaro. His camaro tires on there now looked like they have been used for some peeling action. But the wheels were in great shape! I'm gonna go ahead and get them put on new tires tomorrow and get them powdercoated black in a few weeks.

Which section should I get powdercoated gio and rotti? I thought wart had some like these?

Black edges with silver valley or silver edges with black valley? And I don't care too much for a silver lip. I'll paint the lip black.

what ever ya like better
I like the ones i posted earlier i dont know if you saw em but check the other posts

Old 01-22-2012, 11:35 PM
Default .

I saw those! I like the way the guy did them! I'm definitely considering it.

These are what they look like matte black:

Although, if I was going to go black, I would probably go semi-gloss.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:00 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I found out why my rear hatch buttons were blowing the fuse. There was two wires that were taped together and were both cut and just hanging around behind the light switches.
So last time I messed around back there I disturbed them and they contacted the fuse block. All is well again... well, at least as well as my blazer can be. If I didn't have any problems with it, I'd be worried.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:05 PM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by Thogert
I found out why my rear hatch buttons were blowing the fuse. There was two wires that were taped together and were both cut and just hanging around behind the light switches.
So last time I messed around back there I disturbed them and they contacted the fuse block. All is well again... well, at least as well as my blazer can be. If I didn't have any problems with it, I'd be worried.

nice easy fix the previous owner red neck fixed it =P

Old 01-23-2012, 05:23 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, too bad half of the truck is redneck fixed.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:31 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Thogert
Yeah, too bad half of the truck is redneck fixed.
haha..

my engine mount,and both torsion bar mounts are chained down. Ive got the tips of 3 old spark plugs plugging vacuum lines and instead of buying a adjustable fpr i stuck a quarter in it.

Call me cheap,stupid or a redneck.

IT ALL WORKS GOOOD.

Old 01-23-2012, 05:33 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

Yeah tibby i did my camaro wheels like that too....just seems to fit.
I think there are several of us with wheels like that.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?