General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012, 11:52 AM
Starting Member
chevyracingfan23 is on a distinguished road

I went to Wal-Mart and bought a Armor All Ultimate Car Lover's Gift Pack for $20. It Armor All Extreme Wheel & Tire Cleaner, Armor All Auto Glass Cleaner, Tuff Stuff Multi-Purpose Foam Cleaner, Armor All Extreme Tire Shine, Armor All Cleaning Wipes, Armor All Ultra Shine Wash & Wax, Armor All Original Protectant, Armor All Air Freshener Cool Mist 1-Card Pack, and Armor All Extreme Shield Wax. Plus I bought a sponge and a bottle of Goo Gone Spray Gel. Can't wait to wash my truck

Old 05-29-2012, 02:41 PM
GP1
GP1 is on a distinguished road

Yesterday took it for a long drive with a friend of mine, went off roading a little, now gotta clean it lol.

Planning on cleaning out all the inside and shining it up and the outside and get it ready for summer!

Old 05-29-2012, 07:21 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road

I started looking for another body to do a body swap over replacing floor and rockers.

Old 05-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Starting Member
nunya is on a distinguished road

Checked to see how many readiness monitors are left to set since putting the new smoker in (only evap left) and threw some freon in the a/c and some leak dye-had to b empty for a reason. Might look into the moronic floaty fuel gauge and ABS light tomorow... Least it's running good!

Old 05-29-2012, 08:51 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

I started her a few mins ago and I found my Coil leaking spark now ....

I think shes punishing me since i cant renew the regi =*(

Old 05-29-2012, 09:30 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Went to the yard the first time in awhile and found the last of the remaining skid plates I need. I had the oil filter skid, front diffy skid, gas tank skid, and now, as of today, the transfer case skid. Go figure the blazer I pulled it from was muddy underneath. When I dropped the plate underneath a pile of mud came with it haha. But I'll bolt this plate in tomorrow and take a pic of the finished product. Can't wait to see all the plates together now!

Old 05-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Starting Member

Started debadge my Blazer tonight. Got the tailgate done and it look alot better I was going to take the picture of it tonight and the batteries have to die on my camera. Went in the house there isn't no batteries left. So have to get some in the morning when I get up. I have the before picture of the Blazer when I bought it and after picture tomorrow of the back.

Old 05-29-2012, 11:10 PM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

I was mean and rough on her tonight. I took the liftgate off, popped the rear quarter glass out(broke em) and re-ran all my wires. So all I have to do now is cut the top off in the morning!! I cant wait! I have never been this excited over my Blazer before! Im gonna do a build thread of it so yall can see the progress!

Old 05-30-2012, 08:58 AM
Starting Member

This is the before picture of the rear when I bought it on November 3, 2010 before I debadge it last night.

This is the after picture of the rear after I debadge it last night.

Old 05-30-2012, 12:33 PM
Starting Member
tripovermyego is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chevyracingfan23
This is the before picture of the rear when I bought it on November 3, 2010 before I debadge it last night.

This is the after picture of the rear after I debadge it last night.
Hey that looks alot better! You should let me have your drop down tailgate and Ill let you have my liftgate! lmao. I need to find a drop down for my Blazer now that Im turning it into a Blazeranche!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?