General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 11:13 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Ummm. not something I did.. but my truck got attacked with window glass paint...

The back window has it's advantages... Someone behind me is making me mad I just put the window up a little bit. lol. It also says "Kiss My Country ***" and "Longhorns" on it now.

Last edited by ChevyBlazerChick; 09-22-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 09-23-2009, 03:02 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

i punched the steering wheel and yelled at mine. damn fuel pump. GRRRRRR

Old 09-23-2009, 03:16 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Oooo, I'm doing exhaust work!!! So I betcha I'm yelling at my truck more than you! This is how far I've gotten. I get to break out the Sawz-all again.

She's a little too close to my Driveshaft... so I've gotta cut out the elbow right before the cat and bring it back some.

Old 09-23-2009, 03:41 PM
blazerguy22 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dunno i was an hour late for work this mornin cuz i had to wake my mom up and get to turn the key while i sprayed carb cleaner down the intake

Old 09-23-2009, 05:23 PM

I've spent all day Autozone looking for pipe that's gonna work.... and I don't think I've gotten anywhere with it... darnit.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:21 PM
Beginning Member
CTYankee is on a distinguished road

Added a Westin Safari Bar to the front! PIAA 520 ATP lights should be delivered sometime tomorow, so will get those on after work in the evening. Of note: if you have a Superlift skidplate on the front and want to add this lightbar, you will need to bend the outer edge of the skidplate or cut a notch in the mounting bracket of the lightbar. Skidplate interferes with mounting of brackets as the outer angle of the edge is too great, just a few whacks with a sledge along the edge fixed it.

Not the best picture, but it was late, will have more once I get the lights mounted and the wiring run.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:25 PM
svd85 is an unknown quantity at this point

I quad modded my headlights (low beams stay on when hi beams go on - awesome mod if you have HID lights)

Old 09-23-2009, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by svd85
I quad modded my headlights (low beams stay on when hi beams go on - awesome mod if you have HID lights)
That's how my K5 is Although I'm pretty sure it came factory like that

Old 09-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Starting Member
1oldK5 is on a distinguished road

Well I to tearin into the front end to change the axle shaft u joint. Driver's side went off without a hitch ( the side that the u joint had broke on). Then came the passenger's side... axle shaft came out just as easy and when I took it to my friends house to use his press to get the u joint out it was stuck in and ended up bending the yolk piece. Now im tryin to get my buddy to let me snag the one out of his extra front end or ill just head 2 miles up the street and get one from pick a part.

Old 09-23-2009, 09:47 PM
svd85 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
That's how my K5 is Although I'm pretty sure it came factory like that

Nice, that must light up the road...

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?