General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ChevyBlazerChick
An engine
lol
Well, I do have a '90 'burb motor, but... that's all mine! That whole truck cost me $250.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:29 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Ha! That's a good idea! What do you need?
10 lb bag of $20's will nicely!

But seriously still trying to find doors...somebody has set the magic number at $250/ea. But of cdourse now I'm way down in Tx.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, I wish you had of said something. The doors on the truck I nabbed the tailgate off of were GM replacements and were mint. Power windows and power locks with good door panels (but red). I could have gotten them for $100 for the pair. I also have a set of doors in my shed. One is really good and the other is repairable with minimal work. I won't end up using them at all. Paid $100 for that pair.

Old 02-06-2010, 06:35 PM
oisinirish is an unknown quantity at this point

DOH! Maybe when I get a chance to fly home to see the wife....

Old 02-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Administrator

I didn't have the cash on me to grab the doors. The guy told me they were sold, but when I got there, he said the buyer backed out. Sad part is he was taking whatever was left in the truck to the scrap yard today...

Old 02-06-2010, 07:41 PM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by swartlkk
Well, I do have a '90 'burb motor, but... that's all mine! That whole truck cost me $250.
well fine then

Old 02-06-2010, 08:13 PM
99blaz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rottidog
Don't worry, in a month or so take another pic against the garage door, compare the pics & you'll notice them a darker blue. I got the 8000K's from HIDextra & they're really blue now. Ironic, I kinda wish I would have gotten the 6000K's now lol
Ok will do and thanks for the info.

Old 02-06-2010, 09:38 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Cracked my windshield a bit more... and set up a time on tuesday to pay 200 and get a new one installed... good thing I dont have a blazerforum sticker on it yet...

Old 02-06-2010, 11:07 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by wlorton
Cracked my windshield a bit more... and set up a time on tuesday to pay 200 and get a new one installed... good thing I dont have a blazerforum sticker on it yet...
doesn't insurance cover that? my mom cracked her windshield twice didn't have to pay for it either times, she just told them a rock or whatever flew off a truck and cracked her windshield.

Old 02-06-2010, 11:52 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Benedict1337
doesn't insurance cover that? my mom cracked her windshield twice didn't have to pay for it either times, she just told them a rock or whatever flew off a truck and cracked her windshield.
Deer = only liability with this insurance company.... They totaled it out, but kept the title clean... so I will be changing eventually... but for right now... I will pay the 200 out of pocket... I am still up a few bucks

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?