General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2013, 08:56 PM
Beginning Member
WhiteBoy707 is on a distinguished road

^ I thought they were **** untill I read it hahaha.

Old 01-02-2013, 09:01 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Man, I would sue the doc if he gave a pair of **** like that LOL

Old 01-02-2013, 09:48 PM
Beginning Member
WhiteBoy707 is on a distinguished road

Just from a glance ....but theres some jacked up **** out there hahahs

Old 01-02-2013, 09:50 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by WhiteBoy707
Just from a glance ....but theres some jacked up **** out there hahahs
That I can agree on, Cross eyed plastic surgeon docs FTL

Old 01-03-2013, 12:44 PM
phenaly is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by phenaly
Finished up putting the cooling system and the oil adapter/cooler lines back together last week. Today, I will actually put fluids in it and see if I am leaking still...moment of truth!
No coolant/oil leaks. Had a small leak from the recovery tank to radiator hose but replaced the small clamp and all is well. Also found that now I couldn't keep it running at idle unless I gave it a little throttle - after it warmed up a bit it seemed to run fine.

Yesterday I also reassembled the driver door panel; replaced all the clips since they seem to be one time use. Gorilla glue/super glued the door lock switch thumb lever since it was shattered in 3 pieces. It works...couldn't find a replacement switch for a 1993 and did not want to rewire.

Brakes all around today - calipers/cylinders/rotors/drums/pads/shoes/hoses!

Old 01-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I got the two center lights on my light bar wired up and running. I also pulled the DRL fuse to disable them since I wired the procomp lights to come on when the truck is turned on. I also threw a switch in to control them form the cab if I want to. Pics in my build thread

Old 01-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by rexmburns
I got the two center lights on my light bar wired up and running. I also pulled the DRL fuse to disable them since I wired the procomp lights to come on when the truck is turned on. I also threw a switch in to control them form the cab if I want to. Pics in my build thread

couldnt you just have used the parking brake as the switch to conrol the drl?

Old 01-03-2013, 01:23 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Yes but I hate having the parking brake light on the dash looking at me all the time lol. Pulling the fuse really doesn't take any time and If I need to I can put it back in and be good to go.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:49 PM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

does it come on 100% power? sounds like a good idea for led lights or HID.

Old 01-03-2013, 01:52 PM
Super Moderator

YeahI have them wired with a relay direct to the battery so thats where they get their power from and then the switch is just used to control the relay and whether it is on or not. Here's a simple diagram showing what I'm talking about.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-foglite.jpg  

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?