General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 06:19 PM
Starting Member
serrasalmus is on a distinguished road

put in a optima yellow top today thats it

Old 01-04-2013, 07:01 PM
okiedoak20 will become famous soon enoughokiedoak20 will become famous soon enough

oh yea, not like up north or in the central states but still cold enough
to draw blood in the cold when you bust a knuckle working on the blazer

Old 01-04-2013, 07:56 PM
LeWhite will become famous soon enough

Man! after seeing Chuck D's install of an Alpine 535 double din head unit I just gotta have one. Went to a dismantler for the double DIN dash as all the pic ur parts have barrel bottom gen2s. They got on the CB and found one about twenty miles away. A half days adventure four twenty dll bills and some ArmorAll and the odyssey continues.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:23 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Lets see, Today, I talked to someone from CL, Going to pick up a MINT condition black hood for the jimmy, one less thing that I need to do to make it showroom.

Side note, Target is idiots. if you want a ps3, go check them out right now, mine had the 250gb model with uncharted 3 and a controller in a spot above a tag that read "199.99" even though its 269.99, got the ps3, and gt 5 for 225 after tax. when it should have been 318 after tax. Why, because when it came up as 318, i said "whoa, how is that possible. it said 199 on the tag" Customer is always right, especially when the employees put something in the wrong spot... win.

Old 01-05-2013, 01:38 AM
Toby Hanson will become famous soon enough

I put a new fuel pump in the wife's 2000 Blazer. I also found some wires going across the top of the front drive shaft that were worn through the insulation. I fixed that and got the wires up off the drive shaft so they wouldn't wear through again.

Old 01-05-2013, 02:24 AM
Banned
chestypuller can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by okiedoak20
oh yea, not like up north or in the central states but still cold enough
to draw blood in the cold when you bust a knuckle working on the blazer

our blood freezes instantly, im not sure its a good thing when you can cut yourself down to the bone and not feel it working on stuff.....

Old 01-06-2013, 01:10 PM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough
Old 01-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Roberto Lavin Lopez is on a distinguished road

After sunk in water, today strip all interior and let her interiors dry. It is a good oportunity to check a lot of things, also deep carpet cleaning.
Also 4wd actuator fail during sand of road (nothing that a good plier cannot fix.. youknow, I need 4wd ot get out there!).

Very funny day, but I need larger tires...or a new truck...

Old 01-06-2013, 11:16 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Today I did the pins and bushings on the front doors, Did not fix the sag, Door hinges are not egged out either... slight bit of body sag from the broken front cab mounts, Once I get a welder and repair them this spring, it will be all good.
Tomorrow I am going to get the hood, I will get photos of it when its on (swapping out the hoods there and giving him my old one) one less thing I have to dispose of.

Old 01-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enoughDiaita will become famous soon enough

wheel for spare tire showed up today. time to install a tire carrier!

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?