General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2013, 09:12 AM
rexazz2 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Diaita
It's 62, here, in Canada. Haven't seen snow for 4 months...
that part of Canada , I got caught in a mini blizzard last night
This morning I went for grocerys in shorts and a T

Old 04-14-2013, 09:39 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Woke up to more snow, 6 days in a row with measurable snow. In April. I see light at the end of this long cold tunnel

Old 04-14-2013, 12:20 PM
Beginning Member
Austind85 is on a distinguished road
Default Nothing

Again did nothing to the Blazer but I did wash my dads 07 Pontiac G6 as a bribe to let me take his car for the day so it looks all pretty and such. I think I am going to wash the truck today so itll look all good. Took that exhaust pipe we got from pnp and cut it down so that it fits the part on the exhaust. I am trying to get the photos to copy over to the computer but its being a but. Pretty proud haha. Ill post those pics when this thing is done being a piece.

Old 04-14-2013, 12:21 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Just replaced my air freshener with this amazingness!!

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-6057d112-062d-4c2f-93b3-8ff356d3cdf0-11483-000008ec3755b339_zpscb2fbcc5.jpg  
Old 04-14-2013, 12:43 PM
Beginning Member
Austind85 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rexmburns
Just replaced my air freshener with this amazingness!!
Honestly I dont know what my truck smells like. I have no sense of smell lmao

Old 04-14-2013, 04:41 PM
Beginning Member
Youngblood77 is on a distinguished road

Finally got the ambition to work on my rig after church....plugs, wires, cap, rotor, and new moog swaybar end-links. Handles alot better, more of a "direct" feel, if that makes sense.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:09 AM
Smitty Smithsonite is on a distinguished road

Yeah - had enough of this cold! Let the coal fire go out and my house is 56° this morning - frost out there. Last year at this time we were in the 70's & 80's.

That little Focus got us through the winter & will be going up for sale soon. Now the Blazer will be back in charge of winter travels for the wifey. Just as soon as I get into the front diff & find out what's wrong in there ...

Springtime rush - I'm buried in lawn equipment! I'll get to it someday before next winter ...

Old 04-15-2013, 08:09 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Started it up for the girlfriend to take it to work this morning. It was nice, the power steering pump has whined quite a bit since I got it (just chalked it up as a noisy pump, as I bled it, fluid is good, and it turns with one finger) it was way more quiet than usual. was kinda nice. usually it sounds like a super charger. Actually had one idiot at a store believe that.. "you got something whining under the hood there" I said "yeah, its supercharged" and he was like "daaaamnnn"

Old 04-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Diaita will become famous soon enoughDiaita will become famous soon enough

My old alternator had a supercharger kinda whistle(bad bearing). Guy in Walmart parking lot asked the same thing..."does it have a blower?"... uh, YUP! Guy asked if he could see it...sure, so I pop the hood, he looks in and says "sweeet". It had the CAI on it at the time, so I guess he just saw something shiny. here's your sign...

Old 04-15-2013, 12:28 PM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

Some people should not be allowed to reproduce!!!!

I'm working on getting my jimmy hood painted so I can get it on. Hopefully it will be ready to go. 2 coats of primer, 4 coats of black so far! 1-2 more black and then 3-4 clear with some sanding in there and it should be ready to go on lol!! I'm letting the paint dry right now.

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?