General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Old 02-28-2010, 11:32 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by whitejimmy
Put the Brush guard, Tail light guards, & Yakima Load Warrior roof rack on. All used off craigslist cheap!
I am very jealous!! I've been looking everywhere for these and can't find em!!

Old 03-01-2010, 12:20 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road
Cool

parked next to this guy.
he's clearly a badass.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-image001.jpg  
Old 03-01-2010, 01:25 AM
Beginning Member
whitejimmy is on a distinguished road

RangerG I found them on craigslist for $10!!! There was someone parting a blazer out and I saw them in the pic. Called and asked and picked up for the $10. I look all the time for deals. You never know what your going to find.

Old 03-01-2010, 06:55 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by RangerG
I am very jealous!! I've been looking everywhere for these and can't find em!!
I might end up selling mine. They're sitting in my trunk space right now. I broke one of those stupid plastic clips on my tail light that the screws go into so I can't really use them right now. Once I took them off I really liked how clean the back end looked without them. I'm still un decided though. Being that they are so hard to find I think I'll probably keep them and wait until I get a brush guard and find a way to re-attach them so it's matching.

Anyway..I got a new cap, rotor and wires put on yesterday. Also managed to get my sunroof to open although it won't tilt now (still broken). There's a piece broken off, but at least it opens now!!

Old 03-01-2010, 09:03 AM
ChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enoughChevyBlazerChick will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ABN31B
parked next to this guy.
he's clearly a badass.
Weird... I saw almost that same exact car not too long ago

Old 03-01-2010, 09:20 AM
Unlimitedsp is on a distinguished road

Gave her a well needed wash. Hate all this damn salt.

Old 03-01-2010, 03:28 PM
RangerG will become famous soon enoughRangerG will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sisk
I might end up selling mine. They're sitting in my trunk space right now. I broke one of those stupid plastic clips on my tail light that the screws go into so I can't really use them right now. Once I took them off I really liked how clean the back end looked without them. I'm still un decided though. Being that they are so hard to find I think I'll probably keep them and wait until I get a brush guard and find a way to re-attach them so it's matching.

Anyway..I got a new cap, rotor and wires put on yesterday. Also managed to get my sunroof to open although it won't tilt now (still broken). There's a piece broken off, but at least it opens now!!
Well, keep me posted. I'm definitely interested if you do decide to sell em!
I found some brand new ones too, made by Westin! On JC Whitney for only $190USD + Shipping + Tax. What a steal!

Old 03-01-2010, 03:32 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Crap! I might need to bust out my welder and buy some tubing and rod and start making these! For that price, that is one heck of a markup!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Beginning Member
1996blazer1 is on a distinguished road
Default turned over 160k

On my way home from work I turned over 160k and still goin.

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-img00404.jpg   what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-img00406.jpg  
Old 03-03-2010, 11:26 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 1996blazer1
On my way home from work I turned over 160k and still goin.
I can't believe it! 160k miles and the fuel gauge is still on track!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?