General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

what have you gotten done on your blazer today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 12:21 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Those are just awesome. Its just hard to find room for the heat sink, they throw some heat! unless being used in reverse lights, they are not on for too long.

Old 11-19-2013, 08:11 PM
Dark Rider is on a distinguished road

I installed new "Dixie" air horns.

Old 11-20-2013, 03:01 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

ordered the clear signals today, and the switchback modules, also finished up the second board.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:27 AM
BF Veteran

Today I should get the resistors for the Amber LED's in the mail today. Then I can get them wired up and done.
Thinking about dry fitting the resistors I have for the white ones to determine if I need to order up a different ohm value.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:47 PM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I got a whole bunch of .125W resistors if you aren't dropping too much power through them.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:47 PM
BF Veteran

so, truck started running extremely rough for chelsea on her way home from school tonight, no check engine light, i immediately thought something to do with the injector.
The last time I did the injector (a little over a year ago) i failed to to the nut kit. So I pulled off the thing in the middle of the plenum to look inside the intake plenum, instantly a very strong raw fuel smell, and looked around in there, and noticed quite a bit of raw fuel on the drivers side, so, hopefully, its just the nylon fuel lines and not the injector itself, I am going to be pulling the plenum off tomorrow and doing some investigating..

On a side note Thog.. so i used the 68 ohm resistors on the white LED's, in each series.
Then I played around and put one 68 ohm on the power wire leading into the array, and it dimmed them down perfectly.
But man, these amber crees... holy crap are they bright.

Old 11-22-2013, 09:23 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

That's how I have my parking light on my bike taillight working.

Old 11-22-2013, 10:54 AM
BF Veteran

Not looking forward to doing this, would not be so bad if it was not so cold.... hope its just the nut kit.

Old 11-23-2013, 07:59 AM
DesertStorm is on a distinguished road

went out playin in 2wd yesterday on my lunch and break and noticed this when i got to the shop this morning... hopefully my mechanic will be here today and i can have him look at it and see what i broke

Attached Thumbnails what have you gotten done on your blazer today?-20131123_074722.jpg  
Old 11-23-2013, 08:02 AM
BF Veteran
newguy will become famous soon enoughnewguy will become famous soon enough

[QUOTE=DesertStorm;608677]went out playin in 2wd yesterday on my lunch and break and noticed this when i got to the shop this morning... hopefully my mechanic will be here today and i can have him look at it and see what i broke [/QUOTE

Maybe your camber adj. just slipped

Quick Reply: what have you gotten done on your blazer today?