General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

What kind of "goodies" would you have?

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 07:08 AM
Beginning Member
drmrman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: What kind of "goodies" would you have?

Fix my front axles?

They are clicking... BADLY! I love my truck as it is... I really dont think I would change it...

Old 06-16-2008, 03:50 PM
djdrew010 is an unknown quantity at this point

do the whole driveline, v8, new trans, and rear axle. You said one mod and i consider this as one mod if its done all at the same time.

Old 06-16-2008, 04:32 PM
Bigtimefball87 is an unknown quantity at this point

If it had to be one thing, I'd probably say a custom black leather headliner.

I have other stuff planned though. The leather headliner would be pretty expensive for me.

Old 06-16-2008, 11:52 PM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: Bigtimefball87

If it had to be one thing, I'd probably say a custom black leather headliner.

I have other stuff planned though. The leather headliner would be pretty expensive for me.
Thats a very different approach than what everybody said lol. But that would be a pretty cool and classy add on I think.

Old 06-17-2008, 10:42 PM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

LS1 swap defininately!

Old 06-18-2008, 02:51 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

What's an LS1 swap - V8?

Old 06-18-2008, 03:52 AM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: kiwiblazer

What's an LS1 swap - V8?
Yessir

Old 06-18-2008, 05:18 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Thought so.

That raises another dumb question. Other than a V8, what's it from? Big brother Blazer, Corvette or what? AND are the V8 swap done with new/newer model engine or is any old Chevy V8 used? (small block I presume)

Down under, with regards to Chevy, we don't get to see/hear of these options. We simply get what we get - used &from the Japs.

I've not heard of this terminology with Holden which isGM, but then I've not really paid much attention untill I joined the forum. Wow this site has raised my interest & is educating this old timer.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:41 AM
myol blue4x4 is an unknown quantity at this point

The Ls1 in in corvettes all the way to camaros and newer gtos, accually might be the lt1, but anywho, what I think most people do is get a older chevy 350 and rebuild it and swap it into what they want.

Old 06-18-2008, 09:45 AM
Starting Member
Smoked is an unknown quantity at this point

The LS1 is a v8 small block that is primary seen in 98-2002 Fbody cars(Camaro TransAM) and Corvettes...i believe in 97 and up models(not sure when the LS2 officially started in Vettes). Basically it's an out of the box 300+ rwhp monster that is suprisingly decent on fuel when combined with the T56 6 speed transmission.

As for my one mod, it would be a paint job with the necessary body work.

ORIGINAL: kiwiblazer

Thought so.

That raises another dumb question. Other than a V8, what's it from? Big brother Blazer, Corvette or what? AND are the V8 swap done with new/newer model engine or is any old Chevy V8 used? (small block I presume)

Down under, with regards to Chevy, we don't get to see/hear of these options. We simply get what we get - used &from the Japs.

I've not heard of this terminology with Holden which isGM, but then I've not really paid much attention untill I joined the forum. Wow this site has raised my interest & is educating this old timer.

Quick Reply: What kind of "goodies" would you have?