General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Whoa! look at that Blazer! :o

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 10:50 AM
BlaziNator is on a distinguished road
Default Whoa! look at that Blazer! :o

Ever been riding around and spotted a vaguely modified Blazer and then totally spazzed out, tried to identify a forum member, and then realize you are the only person that cares? Well I have. And I intend to take pictures of them as I see them, list them here, and hopefully recruit them into the fold! Feel free to join in.

This guy/gal apparently works at the bank down the street here in Abilene, TX. Wonder if they're a member...

Old 02-15-2012, 11:04 AM
ohsofly will become famous soon enoughohsofly will become famous soon enough

Yes I have, I actually see OILCOUNTRY around town sometimes.

Ive actually told a guy about the forums one time and he said "Why would I want to have a bunch of fake online friends?" to which I replied "Well, its probably cost YOU two grand in the shop this year, my truck doesnt see a shop cause any answer or fix I need I can trust my online friends to help me out with... Good luck with your aging blazer buddy"

Old 02-15-2012, 11:09 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

Wow, that's awesome. Here's some I took:

Saw this one in Honesdale PA though it has NY plates.. the sticker says LAVA towing and I know the guy who owns it and he doesn't have this truck.
Name:  ftx5il.jpg
Views: 9
Size:  503 Bytes
Name:  BO7CKl.jpg

A nice Jimmy in Honesdale
Name:  qof5dl.jpg

Xtreme S10
Name:  q4cJHl.jpg

Never saw this again..
Name:  YzPwBl.jpg

Nice jimmy that I've seen several times
Name:  hozigl.jpg

This is mudwagon01's blazer, meet him in real life
Name:  Y5ofZ.jpg

Last edited by CraigSnedeker; 02-15-2012 at 11:12 AM.
Old 02-15-2012, 03:29 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

Unless its a friends or a sas I only notice box blazers and older, full and mid size.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:47 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

There is a nice looking 4dr Blazer not too far from me with what look like 31's on it here in Wantgh but I dont think I have ever seen it on the forum. I will have to get a picture of it.

Old 02-16-2012, 06:51 PM
Starting Member
wyzardd is on a distinguished road

I'm still trying to decide on a paint color, so I check out every Blazer I see. It's helped me decide what color I don't want, but really hasn't helped figure out what I do want. Maybe graphite ... Anyone have gunmetal or graphite 2nd Gen pics?

Old 02-16-2012, 06:59 PM
BF Veteran
chris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura aboutchris015 has a spectacular aura about

Ive passed a blazer down here twice thats lifted with at LEAST 40" tires on a different frame with a huge brush guard and tons of kc lights. I actually wanted pics so bad i turned around and hightailed to catch up and he turned off somewhere..One day il get pics.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:25 PM
Starting Member
Blazer_LT is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by wyzardd
I'm still trying to decide on a paint color, so I check out every Blazer I see. It's helped me decide what color I don't want, but really hasn't helped figure out what I do want. Maybe graphite ... Anyone have gunmetal or graphite 2nd Gen pics?
dont do gun metal. i work in a auto body shop and i have seen a few that are gun metal. i have never seen it look good. and its been put on several cars. it always turns out to be way too much

Old 02-16-2012, 07:30 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

he most blazers are stock here and most of them are rotted out

haha sorry about the last picture it was taken with my moms 2 megapixel phone camera

if ya look closely the blazers between the 2 white ones

Old 02-16-2012, 07:45 PM
97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough97cherryblazer will become famous soon enough

Ive seen these two around and went WOW lol

I saw this one at a park and ride when i was meeting my friend to go snow wheeling

Then i saw this one at my local pick n pull. I found the guy when he came over and started working on the same blazer i was working on. and i congratulated him on his work of art. lol

Quick Reply: Whoa! look at that Blazer! :o