General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

windshield banner

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 09:22 PM
Beginning Member
scanlojs is on a distinguished road
Default windshield banner

me and a couple of my buddies are going to get custom windshield banners saying "honda crusher" haha, wondering what size would be ideal for my 2000 jimmy

Old 01-24-2011, 10:58 PM
Brian_D will become famous soon enoughBrian_D will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by scanlojs
me and a couple of my buddies are going to get custom windshield banners saying "honda crusher" haha, wondering what size would be ideal for my 2000 jimmy
Get a tape measure and measure it up bud.

Old 01-25-2011, 02:14 AM
BF Veteran
AJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the roughAJBert is a jewel in the rough

Just make sure you can crush a Honda without damage to your own vehicle before you put something like that on your vehicle.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:10 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

You're still in highschool aren't you? lol.

Can you crush a Honda? The next guy you see with a civic is going to call you out on it.

If you're set on getting that banner then grab a measuring tape and make sure it doesn't impede your line of sight

Old 01-26-2011, 04:36 PM
chvyblazer00 is on a distinguished road

i think windshield banners are dumb lol
all tho i did see a car that had one on that said " windshield" lol i thought that was pretty clever.

Old 01-26-2011, 04:47 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

That's more than clever, that's a win.

I'll be brutally honest, if I saw someone with "Honda Killer" across their windshield I'd shake my head and laugh. While it'll blend in perfectly in a high school parking lot, I do think you'll be attracting any unwanted attention from anyone willing to put a baseball bat to your new accessory. A friend of mine had something similar on his truck and it got keyed and the tires slashed. His windshield banner that said something negative about Dodge Rams was all chewed up after too, and the scratches from that in the windshield cannot be removed.

Old 01-26-2011, 06:18 PM
BF Veteran
blazinloud is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe if these things could beat a honda lol

ya, not feelin it

Old 01-27-2011, 12:11 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

oh, they'll beat 'em.

to the gas pumps!

i agree, not feelin' your choice of banner.

Old 01-27-2011, 12:15 AM
bigkhans is on a distinguished road

I think that "import recovery" or "jeep recovery" is a better idea for a front windshield banner, but you better be prepared to back it up.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:12 AM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

screw it. it's not my cup of tea but wedge what ever the hell you want up there.

how exactly are you crushing Honda's with a 2000 Jimmy 2dr?

but rock out what ever you want. as to your question, measure it.

Quick Reply: windshield banner