General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Ya'll think I'm a POS for this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 07:22 PM
BF Guru
rriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond reputerriddle3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Ya'll think I'm a POS for this?

Here's another possibility, maybe the fellow is no longer with us (God forbid) and his business is being cleaned up by an heir? They might just be fulfilling past orders and not interested in having any contact.

Old 03-05-2008, 07:31 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

I understand but I filed the claim and got the money back. Shouldn't there still be some record left so they know I aint paid for them. I think paypal sends emails to them as soon as a dispute is filed and when you loose one. I know they sent me one saying I won it and another one when I got the money back. I been on ebay since 04 (i think) and this has been the only time I've ever had a problem and luckly was fixed real quick.

Old 03-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Idriveachevy is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if you have tried your best to get back to him, and there is no way, maybe its best you keep them. you cant say you didnt try.

Old 03-06-2008, 11:46 AM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about

I'd say you made all proper efforts to get in touch with him to send the lights back, and there's not much more you can do. Just document your efforts (time and date) so if he does come back online he can't claim them against you!

Old 03-06-2008, 05:05 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

well technically the right thing to do would be contact the sell and settle some sort of agreement but....

since u kinda ordered them and now got them think of ur paypal reimbersment as a refund

Old 03-06-2008, 06:17 PM
willjones is an unknown quantity at this point

15 Bucks is nothing that is going to cost someone not being able to pay their morgage, so since it has been so long I say enjoy them. And also alot of you sure do have some morbid thoughts.

Old 03-06-2008, 07:17 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

ORIGINAL: neo71665

First gens, mine an 87 blazer his a 93 truck, neither of us like the bubble bodies. Tease my brother about his 98 dime.
i love the styling of my 94 1st gen. i'm not a big fan of the new body style

Old 03-06-2008, 11:30 PM
neo71665 will become famous soon enoughneo71665 will become famous soon enough

ORIGINAL: willjones

15 Bucks is nothing that is going to cost someone not being able to pay their morgage, so since it has been so long I say enjoy them. And also alot of you sure do have some morbid thoughts.
What I figured too just didn't want to say it and seem like more of a dick. I figured he claimed insurance on them and prolly got back way more and just sent another set. If any of you have ever tried to get money from the USPS or fedex you know it can take months.

Old 03-07-2008, 08:55 PM
BF Veteran
thegr81 is on a distinguished road

I would keep them of course for all the trouble you went through!! But to put it in a better light, you have no way of contacting the guy to talk to him or return them even if you wanted to!!

Old 03-08-2008, 09:18 PM
prozach1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would of kept them also

Quick Reply: Ya'll think I'm a POS for this?