General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

Yay, new things

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 11:35 AM
RCars2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Yay, new things

My alignment has been screwy fora while but ive been too lazy to fix it. It was messed up before the lift and tires and even after the accident the alignment hasnt changed any better or worse which i suppose is a good thing.

ORIGINAL: drperry

Looking good!

I like the dash! lol
Is it the camera that does it, or is there really such a light/dim issue on your tach?
Um both, its a little more dramatic with the camera phone but there are light and darksides to the tachas the US version of the dash has less bulbs in it and thus has a dark area around the tach. The speedo has the sameissue but not as bad.From thelooks of the design,GM for whatever reason didnt think that the lower half of the cluster needed to be lit because nearly all the bulbs are at the top ofcluster about 1 inchdown.It was noticable on the factory white bulbs and now its just slightly more noticable on the new blue bulbs. It bugs me a little but ill live with it for now. Possibly later ill take it apart and jerry rig in another led to help it out.

Old 06-17-2007, 01:57 PM
BF Veteran
drperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the roughdrperry is a jewel in the rough
Default RE: Yay, new things

Ahhhh, that'd explain it, lol. Good to know I'm not seeing things...