General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010 | 03:33 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

lmao I would have slapped her back. But, I don't live with her. ;P

Old 12-20-2010 | 03:55 PM
Outsydr is an unknown quantity at this point

My wife reacts the same way ....jealous her Heep can't do half what my blazer can it's the only explanation that makes sense!

Old 12-20-2010 | 05:33 PM
Starting Member

See, now that's why my hubby and I compromised. He gets the fast sports car and he lets me drive it. I get the off-roading tank, and he gets to drive it...when I'm not with him. lol

Old 12-20-2010 | 06:11 PM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

you know you love your blazer when you avidly check a forum on it!!!
lol
Props to everyone on here, GREAT forum, everyones friendly........was just pokin around on another forum today about drifting in the winter and HOLY CRAP.....on this forum all you get is, thats cool, wicked, etc..on that forum its.. YOU SUCK, BOOO,that was weak, I CAN DO BETTER, better attempts than that, etc....but then again there was some bad replys, but funny....such as
- i can do better with a skipping rope and a mexican.
...could NOT believe that.....its obvious when you come across a forum like that its only visitors are kids that just got their license have absolutly no idea and are so immature that those are the types of comments you get back.
But then again my rebutal to the comments was....Ok, show me what you got..and of course.....NOTHING!...
So props to everyone on this forum making it a place that i enjoy following!

fyi the video that i posted was this one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPI7j5q3rQg
i admit it is a bit sloppy but i would still love to see even half of these kids attempt it..

and to finish it off. you know you love your blazer when you get all worked up about this kind of ****!

Old 12-20-2010 | 06:38 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by streblo
and to finish it off. you know you love your blazer when you get all worked up about this kind of ****!
Hell yeah! I love this forum! Not as much as I love my Blazer, but still. lol And you're right, most people who talk all cocky like that have no idea what they are doing. Those are the people who flip Blazers like in that vid you posted before. They think that just because they can crash a vehicle and survive they are bad a**. Here, you get people who admit when they can't do something. And people who go "Damn, why didn't I think of that? That was AWESOME!!!" And people here help you out. They don't get upset if you have a stupid question like "What's a T-Bar?" lol That was me.

Oh, and nice slide. Better than I could do. Granted I've never tried, but that's what makes it better. You have the guts and know-how to do it. I'm too scured.

Old 12-22-2010 | 10:44 PM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

haha thanks. ya after many years with a rwd and snow on the ground about 5 months of the year. especially when my route to high school when i was younger had....16 turns...well..it couldve been less but i had to take the route with the most corners . got a roundabout shot yesterday - did 3 loops around it. haha

You know you love driftin your blazer when you purposly take the route with the most turns

Old 12-23-2010 | 04:51 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by matt92
You know you love your blazer when you change the oil in 30 degree weather.
try -30 to -40*C weather Matt, all while just dropping onto your back to get the drain plug (no ramps needed for that! ), then we'll know how much you luv your Blazer (or any of the other DD in your stable).

but to show how much i truely luv my Blazer (and my Regal) they both got full synthetic oil changes beginning of the month. it'll save me from doing monthly oil changes over the winter.

plus she runs alot quiter now!

Old 12-23-2010 | 05:34 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

The fact that flaming is against the rules here helps alot lol... I'm sure if a few of those cocky SOB's on the other forum in question were to get a ban-hammer right in the kisser they'd smarten up.

Old 12-23-2010 | 05:47 PM
BF Veteran
MTopper will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by oktain
The fact that flaming is against the rules here helps alot lol... I'm sure if a few of those cocky SOB's on the other forum in question were to get a ban-hammer right in the kisser they'd smarten up.
i like it haha

you know you love your blazer when you miss it after not driving it for 6 days but seeing it daily as you drive by

Last edited by MTopper; 12-23-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 12-23-2010 | 08:07 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

.........Man thats CHEAP for a fill. Most expensive fill i ever had in the blazer was $95 bucks
say what? i gripped @ the $74 i put into it on Tuesday. and i was bitchin' even more Wednesday morning when i left for Guelph. 'cause gas was $1.099 in town when i left @ 7:30, drove through Erin and was glad i didn't live there since unleaded was $1.125 to $1.134/L. got home about 2 1/2 hours later, and the only station in town had jumped to $1.149/L! pretty much the same right across Hwy 9 (from Orangeville to Newmarket).

Merry freakin' (not my first word of choice) Christmas!

Originally Posted by IrvJr
You know you love your Blazer when you put your Buick T Type WH1 up for sale so you have more time to wheel and more money for upgrades.
mmmm..........i think it's more of a insanity issue.

Originally Posted by rob44_90
Yes indeed!!!! Except the part when I have to move the front differential to get the u-joint to slide out. I tried prying at the u-joint today to get it to slide out, but no luck. I just need 1/2 inch more space.
you know, all you needed to do was drop a bj, and it will slid right out.

waaaaaaaay easier than movin' the diff.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81226572/
Watching this makes you hate whoever owns this blazer as they treat it like crap!
i wish Jeffery's head looked more like his hand! buncha ***-hats!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPI7j5q3rQg
i admit it is a bit sloppy but i would still love to see even half of these kids attempt it..

that wasn't that bad. especially the nice save @ the end to use the over-slide. almost looked like you did it on purpose.

almost.

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?