General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by MTopper
you know you love your blazer when you miss it after not driving it for 6 days but seeing it daily as you drive by
Oh man, I was dying after 2 days, and I had to wait 2 months when we got the engine swapped. Now that's a long story. Too long to clutter this thread.

You know you love your Blazer when all you put in it is Synthetic oil and Premium gasoline no matter the price. [No wonder I'm broke. lol]

Old 12-23-2010, 10:00 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ we'll see how the synthetic plays out.

if anything, it'll give me a couple of months off (of having to lay in the snow to drain it out each month).

Old 12-23-2010, 10:42 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
say what? i gripped @ the $74 i put into it on Tuesday. and i was bitchin' even more Wednesday morning when i left for Guelph. 'cause gas was $1.099 in town when i left @ 7:30, drove through Erin and was glad i didn't live there since unleaded was $1.125 to $1.134/L. got home about 2 1/2 hours later, and the only station in town had jumped to $1.149/L! pretty much the same right across Hwy 9 (from Orangeville to Newmarket).

Merry freakin' (not my first word of choice) Christmas!

that wasn't that bad. especially the nice save @ the end to use the over-slide. almost looked like you did it on purpose.
Ya it was a few years ago when gas was a 1.49 a liter.

And i did do that on purpose! lol...you should see the other video where i tried to spin around the other direction and caught a patch of dry pavement. haha..i went *** end into the snowbank..lol

Old 12-23-2010, 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by oktain
The fact that flaming is against the rules here helps alot lol... I'm sure if a few of those cocky SOB's on the other forum in question were to get a ban-hammer right in the kisser they'd smarten up.
Ya blew me away, first time i was at the forum and also the last.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:07 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

You know you love your blazer when: after buying one on a whim, and driving it into a pond (blowing up the motor in the process) you find a forum like this to call home and learn how to do more than get greasy and pissed off when you crawl under your vehicle.

you know you love your blazer when you are driving and speaking to someone and get lost mid-sentence while mentally comparing the one you just saw with yours.

you know you love A blazer when you see a ZR2 and feel an unstoppable rush a jealousy/envy at the fact that it isn't yours...

you love your blazer when your wife HATES being in it, let alone driving it, because of the "sweet modifications" you've done to it.

sorry i hit this one hard because I had missed the whole thread and just rolled through 21 pages of awesome

Old 12-23-2010, 11:10 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Jonathan, you do know you can multi-quote in one post right?

well.........i'm sure Pat or Kyle will remind you.

Old 12-23-2010, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by ABN31B
You know you love your blazer when: after buying one on a whim, and driving it into a pond (blowing up the motor in the process) you find a forum like this to call home and learn how to do more than get greasy and pissed off when you crawl under your vehicle.

you know you love your blazer when you are driving and speaking to someone and get lost mid-sentence while mentally comparing the one you just saw with yours.

you know you love A blazer when you see a ZR2 and feel an unstoppable rush a jealousy/envy at the fact that it isn't yours...

you love your blazer when your wife HATES being in it, let alone driving it, because of the "sweet modifications" you've done to it.

sorry i hit this one hard because I had missed the whole thread and just rolled through 21 pages of awesome
im impressed you made it through the 21 pages and STILL came up with something new!

Jonathan, you do know you can multi-quote in one post right?

well.........i'm sure Pat or Kyle will remind you.
man there are way to many little button thingys, i think its only like a week or two ago i figured out how to use the edit button!

Old 12-23-2010, 11:40 PM
Beginning Member
TimmyBlaze is on a distinguished road

You know you love your Blazer when... Your driving along and a bird poops on your window.... So you pull over to clean it off..........ON THE FREEWAY!

Old 12-24-2010, 02:52 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by TimmyBlaze
You know you love your Blazer when... Your driving along and a bird poops on your window.... So you pull over to clean it off..........ON THE FREEWAY!
what's so weird about that?

Old 12-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

^^^ we'll see how the synthetic plays out.

if anything, it'll give me a couple of months off (of having to lay in the snow to drain it out each month).
Synthetic is great. But I've heard that once you put synthetic oil in, you can't go back to the regular stuff. It'll cause problems. Granted that's just what I've heard and I love my Blazer too much to test that theory. lol

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?