General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2011, 01:34 PM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by okiedoak20
How bout this,
You know you love your blazer when you spend more money on it at Xmas
than what you spend on your wife and kids

You mean some people don't do that?!

Old 01-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Starting Member
Longer02 is an unknown quantity at this point

When you just bought it and crap is starting to go wrong...with only 110k miles too! I guess I will put up with it.

Old 01-21-2011, 11:26 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

You know you love your blazer when its -45 windchill outside and you take the car WITHOUT command start to work so the blazer can chill in the heated garage!

Old 01-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Starting Member

A heated garage?! I'm jealous! ... Though, I'd be jealous if it was just a regular garage. lol I don't even have a cover for her. D: I'm so neglectful.

You know you love you're Blazer when the idea of moving to Seattle makes you ecstatic just to be super close to the BC of beautiful Cananadia where extra awesome pictures can be taken.

And yes, I said Cananadia. It sounds sexier then just plain Canada. lol Don't ask. I'm weird.

Last edited by '96-Dirty4x4; 01-22-2011 at 12:47 AM.
Old 01-22-2011, 12:53 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

When you buy your blazer and you already know everything that's going to break.

When your friends try to talk you into selling it cause there's more out there, but thoes others out there arnt yours and you already know your specific trucks quirks. Everyone wants me to sell mine cause of the damn spider going bad. I hear "well what if that's not the problem?" My reply.. "Well Ill keep fixing it till the damn problems solved!" That's when you know you love your bla... oh wait I own a Jimmy :-D

Old 01-22-2011, 01:36 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

^^^ that was too funny!

Old 01-22-2011, 01:52 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad I could give some humor! Seriously tho my best friend that's more like my brother is like man just sell it and buy another. I'm like hell no I like my truck! Well what if its not the spider? Well damnit Ill replace whatever it takes to run right. Well your putting more into it than its worth. Well it took me 5 years to get a 4x4 Jimmy and damn it I'm keeping this one... that's gererally how that convo goes.

Old 01-22-2011, 05:59 AM
Starting Member

lol That's the exact same thing I told my hubby when he was getting tired of the little things. No matter what vehicle you buy, new or old, there's always problems. If you know what's wrong and what needs to be fixed, why trade it in for something that may have a problem your best mechanic has problems figuring out what it is? No point in drawing a straw and risking the chance of pulling the short one. x.x

Then, if that doesn't work, I just turn on the water works and cry. lol I love my baby girl. Wouldn't trade her for the world. She's perfect for me, my hubby, and when we have kids. I want my kids to grow up with a Blazer that's dirty all the time.

Old 01-22-2011, 09:53 AM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

LOL...Im pumped to get pics when i move to BC for the summer O yea!!!!

Its semi heated, we insulated it in the summer and i have a space heater that we throw in there when we want it to be warm. when its -30 out it keeps the temp around +10.

And im the same with my blazer, just love the fact that i know every little thing on the blazer, every little special nudge you can give it, and exactly where everything is and how to get stuff apart

Old 01-22-2011, 04:20 PM
Starting Member

You gonna be moving there just for the summer or for good? Cause if I'm out that way, we so need to get together and makes some awesome vids of our Blazers dancing in some mud. lol

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?