General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Starting Member
JTalley is on a distinguished road

You know you love your Blazer when it's uninsured, but you figure out that a loophole for that is to play in the snow... IN YOUR FRONT YARD!!!

Surprisingly, Mom didn't kill me when she returned to find mud and snow flung all over the lawn.

Old 02-04-2011, 07:28 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

you know you luv your Blazer when........

you break your *** to finish an engine pull, just so you can go play in all the fresh new snow!

Originally Posted by blazinloud
winter just makes summer seem that much better. gives you a little more appreciation for it.
you said it brother!

Originally Posted by streblo
You know you love your blazer when you cant image going through a winter without it!
X2!

Originally Posted by JTalley
You know you love your Blazer when it's uninsured, but you figure out that a loophole for that is to play in the snow... IN YOUR FRONT YARD!!!

Surprisingly, Mom didn't kill me when she returned to find mud and snow flung all over the lawn.

you haven't gone to sleep yet. give her a chance!

Old 02-04-2011, 10:39 PM
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

that just gave me a flashback of the simpsons episode when the ex president was doing doughnuts on homers lawn

Old 02-05-2011, 03:13 AM
cochran07 is an unknown quantity at this point

you know you love your jimmy when its only the second vehicle you've ever reregistered. The other one was my first Jimmy. Yeah I've had like 12 cars since I was 16 and I'm 22 almost 23 now..

Old 02-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Beginning Member
wallace is on a distinguished road

you know you love your blazer when your catalytic converter plugs up at the beggining of a 1200 mi road trip and you hack the exhaust up on the side of the road and finish the trip straight piped.......lol

93 s-10 blazer, 31in bfgs chipped and intake

Old 02-06-2011, 12:45 PM
Beginning Member
repomn79 is on a distinguished road

You know you love your Blazer when it's on it's 3rd engine within 125,000 miles and don't think twice about putting in another one in it if you have to

Old 02-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Beginning Member
repomn79 is on a distinguished road

I have also bought it 2 years ago for $5200 and put $5,000 int to since I bought it, that also includes the new touchscreen 7" radio and wheels and tires and 2" body lift all parts only because I did it all myself with the help of some friends

Old 02-14-2011, 01:01 AM
Braves225 is on a distinguished road

You know you love your blazer when you clean your rims with Q-tips but you wont spend half the time cleaning your girlfriends entire brand new altima.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:42 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Braves225
You know you love your blazer when you clean your rims with Q-tips but you wont spend half the time cleaning your girlfriends entire brand new altima.
but it's her car?

i mean......does she help with the Blazer detailing?

if she does...well that just goes to show how good (and smart) she is!

Old 02-15-2011, 12:02 AM
Braves225 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by old skool luvr
but it's her car?

i mean......does she help with the Blazer detailing?

if she does...well that just goes to show how good (and smart) she is!

Yeah she helps a bit with the blazer but i would rather do the whole thing myself so i know its done the right way .

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?