General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010 | 10:57 PM
Beginning Member
lostrealist is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Rottidog
You know you love your blazer when after you find out someone tried breaking in to it you wanted to spend the next few nights in the back of it with your 135lb rotti/bull mastiff & "Louise" (my Louiseville slugger)
"OK, I let go of one of these to call the cops - you choose which one "
HOLY CRAP my 2 yo, 75lb GSD/Akita woke me up at 2:30am the other morning to find someone was trying to break into my Blazer. We ran out together but he had ran. >_>

You know you love your Blazer when you take it "Urban Off-Roading" to get around 5 o'clock rush hour traffic. (I really should of been pulled over for that.)

Old 11-06-2010 | 11:08 PM
Beginning Member
aura1 is on a distinguished road

You know you love your blazer when jeep guys even love your blazer.

Old 11-06-2010 | 11:32 PM
Starting Member
GregW is on a distinguished road

You know that you love your blazer when you spend 10 times as much on the truck as what the Blue Book says.

Old 11-07-2010 | 03:21 AM
m3ch is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by streblo
You know you love your blazer when you change the oil in -30 degree weather (the canadjuns know what im talking about!!!!)
northern minnesota here, did it like that last year, had her up on some ramps and crawled under her...........

you know you love your blazer when........you go thru a fuel pump, AND the fuel pressure regulator at the same time......plus every one trys to buy it from me, stopped at a used car dealership because i wanted to look at a cavalier and the guys loved my truck

Old 11-07-2010 | 09:04 AM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by m3ch
northern minnesota here, did it like that last year, had her up on some ramps and crawled under her...........

you know you love your blazer when........you go thru a fuel pump, AND the fuel pressure regulator at the same time......plus every one trys to buy it from me, stopped at a used car dealership because i wanted to look at a cavalier and the guys loved my truck
haha yes, canadians (except for those in vancouver who think they know what winter is, the prarie guys knw)...and lots of the northern states..been down to north dakota and it was colder there than it was up here.......(yes north dakota is down for me. haha)......had a blizzard here, tons of blowing snow could barely see anything, windchills in the -50s.......BUT it was time to change the oil, so made it out to pick some up (which i admit is fun to.haha...and you have to warm the oil up somehow..........)...got back and turned the heater on in the garage to get it to warm up a bit..........you know you love your blazer when you go through that and after 20 minutes of waiting for the garage to heat up you say F it and throw on a few jackets and get to it...haha

Old 11-07-2010 | 09:12 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

You know you love your Blazer when...someone offers you a mint condition 1991 Camaro with a supercharger, brand new paint, custom interior, etc, for a straight up trade and you tell them "No, thank you. I couldn't get that dirty."

Last edited by '96-Dirty4x4; 11-07-2010 at 09:18 AM.
Old 11-07-2010 | 09:42 AM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by '96-Dirty4x4
You know you love your Blazer when...someone offers you a mint condition 1991 Camaro with a supercharger, brand new paint, custom interior, etc, for a straight up trade and you tell them "No, thank you. I couldn't get that dirty."
Nice...i think your winning in the You know you love your blazer when contest...haha

Old 11-07-2010 | 02:57 PM
4x4blazerguy is on a distinguished road
Smile

Originally Posted by cage47
You love your blazer when after the insurance guy totals it out and you look at it and go "If I replace THAT, THAT, THAT and a new pair of THOSE she'll be good as new!"
I like this one. ours is for driving & 4x4ing etc. not looks. Heck our dog has added moe hair to the upholstery from shedding. Who cares. As long as it runs, get fairly good mileage, & the 4x4 gets me where I want to go it is all good. I would buy another Blazer in a heart beat if needed. They are great off road machines, (stock with 6ply tires), they ride good (stock), & are very comfortable to drive & ride in.

Old 11-07-2010 | 05:18 PM
TheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrettster has a reputation beyond repute

You know you love your blazer when you sell it.

Old 11-07-2010 | 05:57 PM
atvwarrior will become famous soon enough

You know you love your blazer when you drive it and it gives you some drunken flash backs . Swaying from yellow to white then back to yellow . Kinda thought maybe I should start drinking again , maybe that will striaghten her out .

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?