General Chat Chat about all things Blazer (and related vehicles). Off-topic stuff should be in the lounge, and all mechanical problems should be posted in the proper forum.

You know you love your blazer when _____?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2010 | 07:28 AM
Starting Member
'96-Dirty4x4 is on a distinguished road

I would LOVE to drive to Canada JUST to take pictures of my Blazer at scenic points.

You know you love your Blazer when you do this ^^^ no matter how much gas is now.

Old 11-16-2010 | 10:58 AM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

ive been out to bc with my blazer about...4 or so times now, going to move out there for the summer this year, so working on getting a cargo trailer....

you know you love your blazer when you insist on a black cargo trailer and then take the rims in to get powdercoated black so they match the blazer!!.

come summer ill have a ton more pics in the mountain with the blazer

Old 11-16-2010 | 12:12 PM
Starting Member
Brianator99 is an unknown quantity at this point

You know you love your blazer when you hope a buck runs into you on a country road and totals it! lol

You know you love your blazer when you pretend like all the things that are wrong with it are minor.

Old 11-16-2010 | 12:43 PM
Starting Member

BC is gorgeous country. I've seen pics, never been out there. Would love too, though. You know what I would think would be a great picture? A moose sniffing your Blazer. XD lol

If I ever hit a deer, I hope it's cause I backed up into it. I like the front of my Blazer too much. Plus, the rear is easier to fix.

And the only thing major about having to replace on a Blazer is the engine and/or tranny. Other than that, all is good. Took me 3 months to find an engine, only a week to find a rear end assembly.

Old 11-16-2010 | 01:58 PM
Starting Member
Moores12345 is on a distinguished road

You know you love your Blazer when:

You make passengers take off their shoes.

Socks Only = Win.

Old 11-16-2010 | 02:36 PM
Starting Member
Mczuk is on a distinguished road

When you pay 20 grand for it and know what it's actually worth. New my blazer would have cost $100,000 here.

Old 11-16-2010 | 03:43 PM
Starting Member

Originally Posted by Mczuk
When you pay 20 grand for it and know what it's actually worth. New my blazer would have cost $100,000 here.
Damn...makes me glad I only paid $900 for mine. Bought my baby off a police officer.

Old 11-16-2010 | 04:30 PM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

You know you love your Blazer when you traded it for a Fullsize but kept it as your background on your cell phone... I just haven't had the heart to change it.

Old 11-16-2010 | 05:13 PM
Starting Member
97CountryJukeboxLt is on a distinguished road

You know you love your blazer when something spills and no matter where you are or who you're with you pull over and have a towel only used for spills <3 my interior

Old 11-16-2010 | 10:35 PM
|
streblo will become famous soon enoughstreblo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by '96-Dirty4x4
BC is gorgeous country. I've seen pics, never been out there. Would love too, though. You know what I would think would be a great picture? A moose sniffing your Blazer. XD lol

If I ever hit a deer, I hope it's cause I backed up into it. I like the front of my Blazer too much. Plus, the rear is easier to fix.

And the only thing major about having to replace on a Blazer is the engine and/or tranny. Other than that, all is good. Took me 3 months to find an engine, only a week to find a rear end assembly.
I hit a bird once, thats all i got for wildlife (well twice but first time bird hit the 1/4 panel and didnt do any damage), broke my plastic wind thingymajigger....was great because it was already broken in another spot and no deductible on insurance for wildlife, so got a new one only to break it offroading a few months later, so i took it off!!!

Quick Reply: You know you love your blazer when _____?