General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

New to Blazers (Few questions)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 04:26 PM
Starting Member
one.shot.one.kill. is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New to Blazers (Few questions)

Hello,

I have just recieved myself a 1996 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer 4 door and 4WD. It has the 4.3l V6. It has 170k miles on it and I only paid a little over a grand for it. Everything seems to be in decent shape but I have a few things I would like to know.

When I am driving the Blazer there is a slight pull to the right...(I have to keep the wheel turned to the left a little bit to keep it going straight). Is there anybody that knows how this can be fixed. Also, when I am turning turning around (like in a parking lot) I have been hearing a slight knocking noise..does anybody know how that can be fixed. The last thing is that the vehicles brakes are squeaking a little bit...they work perfectly, but the squeaking noise get a little annoying.

If you could please help me with these few minor problems I would be extremely appreciative.

I have put new spark plugs, plug wires, fuel filter, and changed the oil in it.

I am also looking at doing a 2" body lift and getting some bigger tires and wheels since the wheels aren't in the good of condition. I have heard good about Krager wheels. I am also looking on getting a nice exhaust system to make this 4.3 sound a little nicer.

If anybody has any suggestions as far as what to and what not to buy...I would also really appreciate that.

Thanks alot-

Old 11-26-2006, 04:54 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: New to Blazers (Few questions)

Welcome to our forums! Sounds like you got quite a deal on that truck.

About your questions, please post up in the appropriate sections and I'm sure you'll get the answers you seek! Good luck!

Old 11-26-2006, 11:03 PM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum, lots of info available here.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:20 AM
BF Veteran
jagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant futurejagblazer01 has a brilliant future

welcome to the site man....feel free to post any questions you may have. great people here to help you out