General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

will it ever end!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 03:29 AM
blazerxtreme1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default will it ever end!!!!

OK so if you haven't read my last post i've been trying to figure out why my dimmer switch doesnt work(probably needs replaced ) so today i'm driving and i look up and see the direction and temp console wasnt working so i started messin around and turned the beast to just ON but didnt start guess what! it came on!!! so i was like hell yeah! but when i started the beast it went off... so now i'm thinking the two are connected so does anyone know how these two are related?? let me know help help help

xtreme 2002
4.3L

Old 07-09-2006, 03:57 AM
BF Veteran
Chevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura aboutChevy Lover has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: will it ever end!!!!

ORIGINAL: blazerxtreme1

OK so if you haven't read my last post i've been trying to figure out why my dimmer switch doesnt work(probably needs replaced ) so today i'm driving and i look up and see the direction and temp console wasnt working so i started messin around and turned the beast to just ON but didnt start guess what! it came on!!! so i was like hell yeah! but when i started the beast it went off... so now i'm thinking the two are connected so does anyone know how these two are related?? let me know help help help

xtreme 2002
4.3L
I'm a little confused. Are which two connected?

( the direction and temp console ) Do you mean the turn signal indicater and the temp guage?

Maybe I'm just too tired to understand, I've been fishing all day.

Old 07-09-2006, 03:32 PM
blazerxtreme1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: will it ever end!!!!

ok sorry it is a little confusing

temp and direction- attached to the headliner controls the sunroof and has two lights(work) and then has a display of the temp a nd direction (works but only when the blazer is ON not started)

I was thinking maybe the two are related somehow ie. fuse or ground