Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Does anyone have this intake?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2008, 05:40 PM
Beginning Member
juicy_jay_510 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Does anyone have this intake?

Does anyone have this intake? it says its the replica of the aem, i was thinking of buying this and aaem dry flow filter.

If anyone has it do you think its worth buying?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/96-02...em360025285685

Old 02-20-2008, 05:45 PM
2002XTREME is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Does anyone have this intake?

if your looking to save sum$ by purchasing a cheap in price product then thats your perogative, I myself bought the volant brand and paid almost 300$..... sumtimes with certain items ya get what ya pay for, I`m not saying its a POS but the price looks like you can go into autozone or a place like that and get the same kind.. they just look really Cheap...

Old 02-20-2008, 06:39 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

it looks very similar to the AEM. however, i wouldnt buy from that seller because they think our trucks have a 4.6L engine.

FRAM offers a CAI that is actually made by AEM and it sells for a little less and comes with all the installation tools. only thing is, im not sure if it is the same DryFlow filter like the AEM one...

Old 02-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Fram uses the AEM dryfilter.. I have the Fram Boost instake in my truck.. Do a search for a post called "Christmas in July" or Xmas in July.. Thats my post and I have pics and everything of the Fram Boost Intake system.

Old 02-20-2008, 09:39 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

ORIGINAL: otnietdehoooo
however, i wouldnt buy from that seller because they think our trucks have a 4.6L engine.
x2. Plus they have missing pictures. It's not that hard to do your homework and make a quality eBay listing.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:45 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

some ebay intakes r decent and can be used but u need to make or buy ur own heat sheild thats the most important part. cuz basically the intake is just a large tube connected to the engine and a filter on the end. the heat shield is what makes the diff so u dont get the engine heat sucked thru the intake.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:48 PM
BF Veteran
TripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond reputeTripleBlackBlazer has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed, but that heat shield looks half-decent. Ditch the filter and buy a nice dryflow and you're all set!

Old 02-20-2008, 11:13 PM
94blueknight is on a distinguished road

haha ya u could make ur own heat sheild too just search for custom intake or somethin theres a how to

Old 02-23-2008, 09:33 PM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point

ORIGINAL: otnietdehoooo

it looks very similar to the AEM. however, i wouldnt buy from that seller because they think our trucks have a 4.6L engine.

FRAM offers a CAI that is actually made by AEM and it sells for a little less and comes with all the installation tools. only thing is, im not sure if it is the same DryFlow filter like the AEM one...
dont they? i thought they did... EDIT: oh rite its 4.3[sm=smokin.gif]

Old 02-23-2008, 09:38 PM
SmokeU is an unknown quantity at this point

ok nvm his rateings are crap were people werent sent anything or they sent the wrong thing ie: dude wanted a sterring wheel he got tire air caps...