Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Exhaust??

Old 02-25-2007, 10:11 PM
Chevyguy032 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Exhaust??

Ok I am wondering if they make a exhaust kit to have the pipe dump from in front of the rear tires?? or do you have to custom make one??

Old 02-25-2007, 10:31 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Exhaust??

With the room you have under your fullsize, this should be fairly simple to do, but I do not think you'll find a kit that will have everything you require..

Also, you'll want to check with your local and state laws. In NY it is illegal to have exhaust exit head of the passenger compartment. On your Blazer, I'm sure that they are considering the passenger compartment going all the way to the rear gate.

Old 02-26-2007, 05:09 PM
Chevyguy032 is an unknown quantity at this point

Summit Dual Exhaust Systems

would this be it?

*EDIT: swartlkk* - Fixed long link

Old 02-27-2007, 01:07 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, that would be one choice, but like I said, you'll want to check your local laws pertaining to exhaust exit in relation to the passenger compartment before doing so. I don't think you'd want to put a system on only to have to remove or modify it after the fact...