Headers, Intake, & Exhaust Custom Exhaust? New Headers? Need Opinions on Intakes? Discuss making your ride breathe better here.

Fake dual exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 03:12 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 96jimmyslt4x4
Why did you cut it off?

And that's what I wanted on the last pic, but more clean looking. Probably with the rounded tips like this, not the thin ones.

Might be hard to tell if you haven't seen both in person...
Yeah the rolled tips look better than just a plain steel tube.

I cut it off because I was completely "de-chroming" my Blazer.

Old 04-05-2011, 03:13 PM
Starting Member
96jimmyslt4x4 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mdehoogh
Yeah the rolled tips look better than just a plain steel tube.

I cut it off because I was completely "de-chroming" my Blazer.
Blazers only have chrome on the outside of the grille, don't they?

Old 04-05-2011, 03:17 PM
BF Veteran
mdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant futuremdehoogh has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 96jimmyslt4x4
Blazers only have chrome on the outside of the grille, don't they?
I removed all the chrome trim along the doors and around the fenders as well as the OEM, polished wheels. With the exception of the front bumper and the chrome bar in the grill, it's entirely black and red (still searching for a solid red grill and bumper)

Old 04-06-2011, 05:33 PM
Starting Member

I removed all the chrome trim along the doors and around the fenders as well as the OEM, polished wheels. With the exception of the front bumper and the chrome bar in the grill, it's entirely black and red (still searching for a solid red grill and bumper)
I meant, don't blazers only have the one piece of chrome on the front around the grille?

Old 04-06-2011, 06:36 PM
BF Veteran

Mine just has the chrome bar in the center of the grill between the headlights and turn signals. There's also a thin chrome strip visible on the top of the bumper.

Old 04-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Starting Member
88Vic is on a distinguished road

So paint them red.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:42 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

yup, some scuffing, self etching primer and red paint on grille.
bumper..scrapyard for dif bumper and paint to match, thats what i did...scrapped the chrome one.

Old 04-06-2011, 07:50 PM
BF Veteran

Yep, I've been hitting the junkyards once a week looking for bumpers or a grill (among other parts) but if I can't find any, I'll just paint them.

Sorry for the thread hijack :/

Old 04-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Starting Member

Sorry for the thread hijack :/
I expected more from a moderator...just kidding, haha...

whatever helps bump the thread

Old 04-10-2011, 02:22 PM
Starting Member
88Vic is on a distinguished road

So have you decided yet?

Quick Reply: Fake dual exhaust?