Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Factory Ride Height Specs

Old 08-11-2011, 05:25 PM
Beginning Member
weazel is on a distinguished road
Default Factory Ride Height Specs

Does anyone have these specs and where on the body do you measure these from.. Im trying to get a starting point as to how much lift Im gaining. Thanks

Old 08-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Karcinagin is an unknown quantity at this point

same here, I got 130k of sag and if I do the t-bar lift i want to know how far i can take it.

Old 08-14-2011, 03:30 AM
Starting Member
Zanders is on a distinguished road

Saved this in my favorites for myself: https://blazerforum.com/forum/tech-a...rements-38019/

Old 08-15-2011, 01:13 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I read that and it just confused me, it's like some of the info is missing.

Old 08-15-2011, 07:33 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

All of the info is there. I just used it not too long ago to reset the ride height on my friend's Bravada. What part was confusing to you? Maybe we can help.

Old 08-16-2011, 12:11 AM
BF Veteran
Thogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura aboutThogert has a spectacular aura about

I'm confused on whether those pics are looking at the front or back of the control arm, and on a pic there is a 1, a 2, and a 3 that tell you what the parts are and I can't find anything for the 3. I don't know, I looked on mine but couldn't see where the mesurments were supposed to be taken. I may just be an idiot though. It wouldn't be the first time

Old 08-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

3 is the actual dimension. It doesn't really matter if you are looking at it from the front or back. The best way I have found to get this measurement is to use a 2' or 3' level. Set it up against the bottom of the ball joint, level it, then measure up to the control arm mounting bolt.

Old 08-16-2011, 11:11 PM
BF Veteran

Oh ok, thanks. I'll give that a try.

Old 08-20-2011, 09:01 PM
Beginning Member
weazel is on a distinguished road

How did your set up go? I am getting a set of different torsion bars to replace my wore out ones. So basically just wondering if you were able to get close with your measurements.

Old 08-21-2011, 01:10 AM
BF Veteran

If you are talking to me, my front end is ~2.5 in. lower than it should be. I'll have to crank them to see if they are sagging or just not as tight as they should be.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Factory Ride Height Specs