Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

i need advice from anybody willing to give it

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 09:48 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

just get this kit

or weld 2 coils from an s-10 together and get these shocks...

Old 12-15-2009, 10:17 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

are you sure you didn't create that site Curtis? you seem to find alot of *ahem* "stuff" (ie; s**t) on there, that looks to have your signature on it.

i'm sure if we unscrambled the letters in the site name, we'd be able to spell your name or rank or something tracing back to you.

Old 12-15-2009, 10:28 PM
BF Veteran
ABN31B is on a distinguished road

hey, if the shoe fits....

Old 12-15-2009, 10:36 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

...........you'll do whatever you can, to try and make it fit! hahahaha!

Old 12-15-2009, 11:04 PM
ImScrewed92 is an unknown quantity at this point

In my opinion, If you can lift a caprice or a Chrysler 300, you should be able to lift the s10. One easy one for the back no one mentioned is a leaf flip in the back. That would gain about 4 inches. For the price of spring perches, some welding and maybe a inch lift block. The front, either 2 or 4wd, not alot of options. Whatever you decide Chevyguyjc87, good luck. If the blazer was made in the image of the K5, and was compititon for the jeeps, why the hell could'nt it have gotten a SFA?

Last edited by ImScrewed92; 12-26-2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Put the wrong post in the name, damn,wrong name in the post.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:21 PM
BF Veteran
DKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the roughDKSDAD is a jewel in the rough

http://www.thefind.com/cars/info-che...spring-spacers
It,s not the site I originally was thinking of but I found it when doing a quick search.Maybe it cam help.

Old 12-16-2009, 12:20 AM
BF Guru

Originally Posted by ImScrewed92
In my opinion, If you can lift a caprice or a Chrysler 300, you should be able to lift the s10. One easy one for the back no one mentioned is a leaf flip in the back. That would gain about 4 inches. For the price of spring perches, some welding and maybe a inch lift block. The front, either 2 or 4wd, not alot of options. Whatever you decide Old skool, good luck. If the blazer was made in the image of the K5, and was compititon for the jeeps, why the hell could'nt it have gotten a SFA?
ummm, no offense, but have you even read the OP?

i'm not the one doing this-i'm the one scratching my head going, "why the hell are you doing this?!?" he owns a 2WD, yet he wants to jack it up like a 4x4.

besides, a Caprice has the same spindle as a full size (you were refering to the "Donk" look i take it?), so it's not useable on a Dime (was that what you were trying to imply?)

and there are quite a few options for lifting the front of a 4x4 S10/Blazer/Jimmy.

Old 12-16-2009, 06:51 AM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ABN31B
LMAO! i did know 2wd have no torsion bars BUT i totally forgot that was why we were dealing with the trouble in finding the kit!!!
Ditto. I was getting this mixed up with another thread lol. Completely forgot it was 2wd

Old 12-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Beginning Member
chevyguyjc87 is on a distinguished road

Ok honestly guys if your not going give me the advice that i asked for don't post in here i don't care thats it not a 4wd blazer cause where i live (henry co. GA. A.K.A. THE COUNTRY!)as long as its a truck or suv lift kits are fine it doesn't matter if it's 4wd or not.... oh and i don't remember who did it but don't call me a poser just because i want to lift my 2wd blazer you don't know me you know my reasoning behind it and getting another one isn't going to happen i learned how to work on a car from working on this thing with my dad so it has sentimental value to me.

Last edited by chevyguyjc87; 12-16-2009 at 09:05 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:01 AM
okvortec is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by chevyguyjc87
Ok honestly guys if your not going give me the advice that i asked for don't post in here i don't care thats it not a 4wd blazer cause where i live (henry co. GA. A.K.A. THE COUNTRY!)as long as its a truck or suv lift kits are fine it doesn't matter if it's 4wd or not.... oh and i don't remember who did it but don't call me a poser just because i want to lift my 2wd blazer you don't know me you know my reasoning behind it and getting another one isn't going to happen i learned how to work on a car from working on this thing with my dad so it has sentimental value to me.

Quick Reply: i need advice from anybody willing to give it