Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Pucks

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 04:29 AM
Beginning Member
19jimmy99 is on a distinguished road
Default Pucks

Could I use hockey pucks as a cheap way to get enough lift to run my 31's until I can afford a real lift? I heard you can do it with the older Blazers so I was wondering if it was possible with the newer ones.

Old 06-26-2009, 05:29 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

I recall someone having done it on a 2nd Gen. So I'd say yes.

Run a search & see if you can find it. I know it was on here before the changes & hopefully it still is.

Old 06-27-2009, 11:07 PM
bandidolenny is on a distinguished road

It's been done... but how much will 30 pucks, 10 bolts, hardware to lower the shroud, 12 more pucks to raise the front bumper + 4 bolts, brackets to raise the rear bumper and whatever else I am forgetting gonna cost?

Old 06-28-2009, 09:06 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, it sure has been done before, but it is just easier and cheaper in the long run to go with a purpose built body lift with the appropriate brackets & hardware.

Old 07-01-2009, 08:25 AM
Beginning Member
19jimmy99 is on a distinguished road

alright thanks i will wait