Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Realift???

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2008, 05:02 PM
Dturner14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Realift???

Just wanting to know if anyone has or known some one who used the Realift system and hows it work? I can only find the Torsion Bar Relocator. Does this alone lift the blazer or is there more to it? If anyone could please shed some light on this subject. Thanks

http://realiftsusp.com/
http://realiftsusp.com/anr_

Old 03-25-2008, 05:05 PM
BF Veteran
WolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura aboutWolfPack has a spectacular aura about
Default RE: Realift???

Oh man...that looks awesome. That's how the SL6 lifts the front right?!?! Or at least simillar method! There would still have to be a way to fix the CVs right???

I hope this might actually work

Old 03-25-2008, 05:10 PM

This is something else I just found but I havent read it all the way. Let me know what you think.

http://www.zr2usa.com/mboard/index.p...19307&st=0

Old 03-25-2008, 05:39 PM

I wrote them and got an answer back. So its only if you already have the 5-6" lift and it pretty much tucks the torsion bars under the frame.

"
Douglas,[/align] The torsion bar relocators are for 5-6" suspension lifted S-10's! All lift kits for this model lower the torsion bar cross-member 5-6's when lifted so no ground clearance is truly gained by adding the lift kit. With torsion bar relocators installed this 5-6" loss of ground clearance is re-gained. They are also indexed slightly so the torsion bar indexing keys in the crossmember will not have to be craked as much to get the same ride height.[/align] thanks,[/align] Jeremiah"

Old 03-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

*Moving to Lifting Tech*