Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

Sas Kit Synergy Offroad

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 09:47 PM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default Sas Kit Synergy Offroad

Did Synergy Offroad stop carrying their sas kits? I can't find them on their site anywhere now. They just vanished! Anybody know another company offering a kit? I think Offroad Direct went out of business.

Old 06-19-2012, 09:54 PM
war00 is on a distinguished road

you should email them i was just on there sit on the weekend and it was there, and i just checked now and couldnt find it either. i think they are getting away from the s10 stuff because they also stopped carrying the winch mount.

heres another site for you but alot more expensive you've been warned...lol Diversified Automotive Creations - Products

Old 06-19-2012, 10:11 PM
skotti will become famous soon enough

sky manufacuring still has one. synergy kit was ord, and you are correct there done, thats y it disapeared on synergy's site. diversified creations makes a long arm coil kit for zr2s.

I remember talking to another company that made a kit and supplied alot more stuff thats needed, and cost more obviously, but i dont remember the company name. ill dig thru pirate and see if i can find it again.

Old 06-19-2012, 10:18 PM
war00 is on a distinguished road

well that just sux, i was hoping to go coil over sas next year.

Old 06-20-2012, 06:23 AM
Super Moderator
rexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the roughrexmburns is a jewel in the rough

I was just looking at all of this yesterday myself and did alot of reading about it. I think I would stay away from diversified like war said they are stupid expensive and from what I could find its the same kit that BDS makes for the Jeep XJ just with some very small modifications. And they are trying to charge upwards of $2k for it! Plus they won't sell it to the public unless you go to them or find a shop willing to sign a waiver and do the install so that's even more money. Do a bunch of research and I bet you can come up with a nice coil sas setup for alot less money.

Old 07-21-2012, 01:33 PM
Carrico4 is on a distinguished road

sky manu is the only one left *for leaf sprung*, ORD went out of business bc they couldnt keep up, or check out off road design. or make one thats what most do.