Lifting Tech This section is for suspension questions related to increasing the ride height of your vehicle.

SL 6" vs TM 5"

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 06:09 PM
Logan is on a distinguished road
Default SL 6" vs TM 5"

Been searching and trying to find as much info as possable. SL Looks like it will be in all better quaity, but pani in the *** to install compaired to TM. But TM looks like you need the SL 2" lift upper control arms so you dont have any camber problems. Im only considering these 2 kits. I deal with both suppliers at work, so I get them at cost. Any info would be great!!!

Old 03-22-2008, 12:07 AM
a_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud ofa_tack has much to be proud of
Default RE: SL 6" vs TM 5"

You will be happier with the Superlift F.I.T. lift. Since it is Frame Integrated Technology (pain in the a$$ to install) it will be stronger, sturdier, and probably last longer. I believe it also has re-angled upper control arms to correct the camber angle problem. Superlift also makes some sweet skid plates to use with their F.I.T. lifts.. <my $0.02

Old 03-22-2008, 10:29 AM
Logan is on a distinguished road

Thats what I was thinking too. A bit more $$, but looks like it will be worth it. Looking at doing it mid-late summer.

Old 03-25-2008, 06:33 AM
Blazer Forum 2009 Ride of the Year Winner
nj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura aboutnj4x4blaze has a spectacular aura about

Here's my Superlift Build thread https://blazerforum.com/m_117938/tm.htm. Also check out the BDS 5" kits as well. They are really good too.