Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

help me

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2010, 07:30 AM
Starting Member
black350 is on a distinguished road
Default help me

hey, can you send me wire diagram from chiltons manual? Because i had a problem on my k5 blazer 76 the tail light and signal light configuration of lights.i had picture right here.

Attached Thumbnails help me-tail-light.jpg  
Old 12-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Administrator
swartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond reputeswartlkk has a reputation beyond repute

*Moved into a new thread of its own* - Please be considerate of other members and post a thread of your own. Especially when you have a completely different vehicle.

Your local library should have a Chilton's you can check out. I do not have the time to scan in images out of the one I have nor do I have an electronic version to pull from.

Now if you have a specific problem that you would like help with, please ask.

*EDIT* - Sorry... I didn't see the text in your image. The parking light is the smaller filament in the bulb you had detailed. The brake and turn signal use the larger filament. When you are on the brakes, the larger filament is provided steady 12V power. When your turn signal is active on one side, that 12V power to the larger filament is interrupted to flash that filament.