Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

Jumpstarter's

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2012, 07:35 PM
XiaoPan is on a distinguished road
Default Jumpstarter's

I've been looking for a decent jumpstarter to carry around in the back of my blazer and would like to know if anyone has any experience with these, and which might be the best?

I searched and didnt find any related thread's on this subject. I'm just looking for one that can charge and jump a fully dead battery. i dont need any of the fancy air compressor / portable generator types. I had my battery die on me this weekend and would not like to go through all of that again.

Old 02-20-2012, 08:29 PM
BF Veteran
warthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the roughwarthogdriver is a jewel in the rough

My dad and i have both gotten these.....the batteries dont last as long as i thought they would.
It did work the one time i needed it though...just not worth the cost i think. The battery is the weakness in the unit.