Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

Lets see your aftermarket lights.

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 09:45 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by bowshooter1
i personally think the square ones look better and i think it looks better with only 2 or 3 cuz i dont like it to look like im trying to hard with my roof lights. mine are pretty bright for just 2 55 watt autozone lights. ive been debating going to circular but i just think that they will stand out to much on the roof.
by the way is the z85 package a special thing that not many have cuz i got the z85 package too and i was just wondering. my stock height blazer always has sat about an inch and a half talller than other stock height blazers.
Yeah, I'm not sure how many came with the z85 package, but I don't think there is a lot of them left. Just like the g80 locker, there aren't too many of those around here I don't think. And I didn't think the z85 package made the blaze sit any higher, but I have nothing to compare mine to so mine might very well sit up a little higher.

Old 12-24-2011, 11:58 AM
Starting Member
bowshooter1 is on a distinguished road

oh ok thanks makes me feel like my blazer is just a little bit special now lol and i just compared it to a couple four door blazers at school they are a litle bit lower than mine i havent looked but they might be 2wd that might be why they are a little bit lower than mine

Old 12-25-2011, 02:29 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Old 12-25-2011, 03:11 PM
BF Veteran
Rottidog has a spectacular aura aboutRottidog has a spectacular aura about

Great serious look there dave!
Smoked out signals are awsome & the euro look LED's under the head lights adds to it.

Old 12-25-2011, 06:55 PM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

And Mine!

Old 12-25-2011, 07:05 PM
BF Guru
xgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura aboutxgiovannix12 has a spectacular aura about

KIWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII Blazer <3

Old 12-25-2011, 07:15 PM
davtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant futuredavtak has a brilliant future

Thanks Rottidog, they look even better at night. I have them wired into a switch panel i made out of plexiglass and carbon fiber in place of the cd holder. And Kiwi, what ever came of your led project?

Old 12-26-2011, 12:26 AM
BF Veteran
kiwiblazer is on a distinguished road

Howdy! This one?

OR this one?

Old 12-26-2011, 08:35 AM
tibby has a spectacular aura abouttibby has a spectacular aura about
Default .

Originally Posted by davtak
I'm not gonna lie, that looks ultra aggressive. Like a bull about to charge someone! I like it! Reminds me of how aggressive the new redesigned dodge charger is.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:37 PM

Thanks Tibby! I do love my lights lol. In the spring I plan on removing that ugly baby s*** green bumper that matches NOTHING else on the truck and replace it with an all black bumper from a LS i believe it is, and probably add some lights to it lol. I still have to install my roof bar which i might take apart and mount the lights to the roof rack. And Kiwi, didn't you have led strips around your headlights too? I remember you showed me a pic one time, or did you scrap that idea?

Quick Reply: Lets see your aftermarket lights.