Lighting & Electrical Post your lighting and chassis/engine electrical questions here. Any audio/video questions should be posted in the 'Audio/Video Electronics' section.

New battery, new alternator, LOW VOLTAGE???

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2012, 06:56 PM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

This forum is extremely helpful, if you utilize it properly. Not our fault that you did not.
But good luck to you.

You know, Instead of bashing this site, you could have TOLD the people who helped you what the problem ended up being and how you fixed it. So we do not feel completely used like.. I will just stop there, but you get my point.

Old 10-23-2012, 02:06 AM
Beginning Member
MOTOWNSTREETKINGS is an unknown quantity at this point

@Giovanni my statement wasn't even towards you. You were probably the only person that actually helped on here haha. And it had nothing to do with testing a wire fyi.

Old 10-23-2012, 02:11 AM
Beginning Member
MOTOWNSTREETKINGS is an unknown quantity at this point

Richphotos, utilize what? Every search I made on this website lead to a thread with an unanswered question. I can still look through this forum and see threads that never even got a single response of help. Not even a suggestion. That's all I'm saying. Everyone needs help once in awhile. Every car has problems and at least one other person has had to have a common one. But yeah I rest my case. Even a little suggestion would help someone out. Don't leave a brother hanging on a limb when you have some sort of knowledge of what the problem can be.

Old 10-23-2012, 06:40 AM
BF Veteran
richphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura aboutrichphotos has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MOTOWNSTREETKINGS
Richphotos, utilize what? Every search I made on this website lead to a thread with an unanswered question. I can still look through this forum and see threads that never even got a single response of help. Not even a suggestion. That's all I'm saying. Everyone needs help once in awhile. Every car has problems and at least one other person has had to have a common one. But yeah I rest my case. Even a little suggestion would help someone out. Don't leave a brother hanging on a limb when you have some sort of knowledge of what the problem can be.
Goooooood luck to you.