The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

$2.50 xbox wireless adapter?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Nemo1991 is on a distinguished road

that one on ebay said it was 802.11n also. like i said ill let you know if i got scammed outta $2.50 lol. and yeah hopefully it will stream netflix thats the main reason i bought it, i had to move it out of the living room cause were painting/new carpet, and the Ethernet cable wont reach the upstairs lol

Old 10-13-2010, 08:50 PM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Nemo1991
that one on ebay said it was 802.11n also. like i said ill let you know if i got scammed outta $2.50 lol. and yeah hopefully it will stream netflix thats the main reason i bought it, i had to move it out of the living room cause were painting/new carpet, and the Ethernet cable wont reach the upstairs lol
Like I tell the customers of the company I work for....

Wireless Bridge... It can be your friend.. Extends the wireless network as well as asking as a wireless adapter... Most can be had for maybe 30-50ish...

Old 10-13-2010, 09:21 PM
Nemo1991 is on a distinguished road

im kinda clueless to what that is lol. if that adapter doesnt work ill let you know and maybe you can be a good guy and fill me in lol

Old 10-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Starting Member
TylerCiervo is on a distinguished road

I just spent $200 on a brand new wireless N router. Best one that Best Buy had other than the Airport Extreme which they were out of stock in =[

So far it works pretty well considering the amount of computers in my house. 2 desktops, an iMac, and 3 laptops. Then 2 ps3's, an xbox 360, and whatever other random things that use wireless like my ipod touch and stuff like that.

And Nemo, i'd love to hear if this ebay adapter really works

Old 10-14-2010, 10:22 AM
BF Veteran
oktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant futureoktain has a brilliant future

I'm seriously considering upgrading my wireless router here at home... it's the one given to us by our ISP and it doesn't quite do the job anymore lol. My friends networks blow mine clear out of the water speed wise, I refuse to go wireless with my Xbox because I KNOW it'll slow me down lmao. When I get back into gaming I'll have to hit up Future Shop.

Old 10-14-2010, 11:17 AM
BF Veteran
wlorton has a spectacular aura aboutwlorton has a spectacular aura about

Time Capsule.... FTW!!! I have had mine forever... and no issues so far...

Old 10-14-2010, 11:45 AM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Wireless N router for the laptops and Wired all the way for Xbox. I'll never go Wireless for Xbox.

I bought the old one antenna Xbox adapter when I got my Xbox and it was a waste of my money. Even at full capability it was laggy and forget about movies or streaming any type of video from your laptop.

Old 10-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Starting Member

My router is downstairs and my room is upstairs =[

Old 10-14-2010, 08:05 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

Switch it up! I did that before I moved out. Router in my room with one wired desktop upstairs.

Old 10-14-2010, 09:47 PM
Starting Member

I cant move it. Haha. My modem is downstairs as well. Thats where all the computers are except for mine

Quick Reply: $2.50 xbox wireless adapter?