Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

14 year old girl with friends police chace

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 09:43 PM
BF Veteran
Benedict1337 will become famous soon enough

apparently kids are starting to smoke cigarettes as early as age 9

Old 03-31-2010, 10:58 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

O yea! Its crazy. My Lil sis knows alot more than I did at age 10. But, theres nooo way she'll be driving a car in 4 years. Shes scared of that 12v gator I had for sale!

Old 03-31-2010, 11:57 PM
ComputerNerdBD is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by zedartwo
Wow. In that first vid when it swung back the second time, I thought it was a goner! That thing woulda rolled a few times. Good thing mommy didn't have a lift lol.
Well if the Blazer was a 4x4, the weight of the transfer case and front axle and the 4WD components could have added just enough weight to keep it planted to the ground and kept it like an inch lower. I hear the 4WD is slightly less likely to roll than the 2WD. Also if there were more people in the rear seat, the extra weight would probably have also contributed to it not rolling over. I seriously thought that Blazer was going to be scrap metal on that spinout. I have heard of too many Blazers rolling over. If they would have hit a curb or something low, it would have definitely rolled.
This may be off topic but I even came close to it once when I had to make a series of turns at full speed because some idiot in a Honda Civic was chasing me at high speed on my way to school on a 2 lane road. Of course, my shocks were bad and the car was light. The idiot was so close to rearending the Jimmy and slamming the rear axle into the gas tank because of the height of the Civic's hood and the speed he was flying at. I had to almost redline the engine to stay ahead of him to avoid a crash. He was tailgating me so close I could only see the roof of his car in the rearview mirror and the idiot's evil looks. I yelled at him when we pulled into the school's parking lot and told him just how dangerous his actions were and then tried to report him. I seriously thought my truck was going to roll because when I made the final right turn, which was a hard turn for an intersection, I was pretty much pinned to the door even with my seatbelt on and I could feel the right side starting to lift off the ground and hearing the tires start to lose their grip. Too bad I didn't have airbags or hydraulics so I could slam the right side of the truck into the turn to keep it from rolling (just like the high speed trains like the Acela).

Last edited by ComputerNerdBD; 04-01-2010 at 12:00 AM.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:04 AM
BF Veteran
CraigSnedeker will become famous soon enoughCraigSnedeker will become famous soon enough

I was suprised that didn't roll, I thought for sure it would ! I mean really, it's a blazer lol.

Originally Posted by ComputerNerdBD
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...95759#36095759

Check this out also. Also with a Blazer (looks like it), but a 1st gen.
lol love the part when the officer shot at the blazer xD

Old 04-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Psychropod is an unknown quantity at this point

If my kid steals my car, it will be karma.

That is all I have to say at this time.

Old 04-03-2010, 12:45 AM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by zedartwo
+ its a blazer. These things ARE irresistible.
is that why you're not driving one Brad?

Old 04-03-2010, 03:36 PM
zedartwo will become famous soon enough

HEY! Thats like saying you love one of your kids better!

Old 04-04-2010, 05:06 PM
BF Guru
old skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of lightold skool luvr is a glorious beacon of light

come on, everyone knows there is always a favorite. it may change, but there is always one @ any given moment.

Old 04-04-2010, 06:11 PM
Beginning Member
Imperator is on a distinguished road

I want her in our stuntshow!!!!!

http://www.kingonwheels.nl/

Old 04-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Starting Member
gaspricessuckk is on a distinguished road

lol =]

Quick Reply: 14 year old girl with friends police chace