Notices
The Lounge For casual talk about things unrelated to Blazers (ie. Off-Topic).

5.7 v8?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2010, 04:13 PM
BF Veteran
Sisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant futureSisk has a brilliant future

Chris, I was going to swap since I can't afford a full on 2nd vehicle right now, so my plan was to go full sized for now and whenever I can afford 2 vehicles buy a Blazer and make it my weekend/trail Blazer. I've changed my mind though and doing the complete opposite of that. Keep my Blazer and buy a full size as my DD whenever funds will allow it.
As for my rockers, yes mine are rotted right out. It's right behind the doors in front of the rear wheels. Keep in mind I live right on the ocean, so on top of the salt from the roads we also have the salt spray from the ocean and the endless fog. I'll try and get a pic sometime of my rust.

And Phil, thanks for the comments! I don't think Il'l be getting rid of my Blazer anytime soon. I'd like to keep it forever and make it my 2nd vehicle someday. I'm not worried about the t-stat. It's a $8 part, and right now it's not a big big priority for me lol. Thanks for the offer though!